Free tips Nations League: Netherlands Capable of Repeating Last Week’s Win & BTTS Against Wales (7.45pm, Tuesday)
Netherlands v Wales – UEFA Nations League 2022-23
Netherlands play host to Wales in Nations League action at the Stadion Feijenoord in Rotterdam on Tuesday night. Here’s our match preview which contains the latest match betting odds, selected odds picks and our final Netherlands v Wales betting prediction.
The Netherlands come into the game three points clear at the top of League A Group 4, with seven points from three games, although they did slip-up with a 2-2 draw at home to Poland on Saturday night, with Memphis Depay missing a stoppage-time penalty.
Talking points ahead of Netherlands vs Wales https://t.co/1ArUWWyWMV
— Indy Football (@IndyFootball) June 13, 2022
Wales are in serious danger of relegation from League A, having taken just a solitary point from their three matches. That point came courtesy of a late Brennan Johnson equaliser in their 1-1 draw at home to Belgium on Saturday.
In fairness to Wales, their Nations League campaign understandably took second place to their rescheduled World Cup play-off final match against Ukraine, which took place in the midst of this current round of games.
Netherlands v Wales Betting Odds
The ‘Match Result & Both Teams to Score’ (BTTS) betting markets sees Netherlands & Yes at 9/4 with William Hill
- The Netherlands are unbeaten in 12 matches, although they have conceded goals in each of their last five games
- The reverse fixture in Cardiff last week ended in a 2-1 win for the Netherlands, so ending Wales’ 19-match unbeaten home record
More Netherlands v Wales Odds Picks
- In the Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) market, Netherlands & Over 2.5 is 1/1 with Betfair
- The Half-time/Full-time market, Netherlands/Netherlands can be backed at odds of 1/1 with SpreadEx
- In Total Goals (Over/Under) betting, Over 3.5 Goals is a 15/8 shot with Betfair
- A 3-1 Correct Score bet on a Netherlands victory is 11/1 with BetFred
Netherlands v Wales Betting Prediction:
We reckon there’ll be goals in this one with the home side getting the upper hand. Therefore a Netherlands win combined with Both Teams to Score (BTTS) is our main bet at 9/4 with Hills. Best of luck.
Match Result & Both Teams to Score (BTTS) – Netherlands & Yes @ 9/4 with William Hill
* Holland v Wales odds correct at the time of writing. All betting odds are subject to changes.