Free tips Premier League: Newcastle v Manchester City Preview & Betting Tips (4.30pm, Sunday)
Manchester City to Maintain 100% Start with Win & BTTS at Newcastle United
It’s the battle of the Premier League mega-rich clubs, as Newcastle United welcome Manchester City to St. James’ Park on Sunday afternoon. Keep scrolling for the latest betting odds, expert picks and a Newcastle v Man City betting prediction.
Both teams have started the season in good form, with Newcastle taking four points out of a possible six and City with maximum points, six goals scored and yet to concede.
Newcastle v Man City Betting Odds
In the ‘Match Result & Both Teams to Score’ (BTTS) market, Manchester City & Yes is rated a 19/10 chance with Betway.
- Manchester City are unbeaten in their last six Premier League matches against Newcastle United (won five; drawn one)
- City have won the last five matches between the teams, with an 20-3 goal difference
- Last season’s Premier League matches resulted in comprehensive wins for Manchester City; 4-0 at St. James’ Park in December and 5-0 at the Etihad Stadium in May
More Newcastle v Man City Odds Picks
- In the Match Result & Totals Goals (Over/Under) betting, Manchester City & Over 3.5 can be backed at odds of 2/1 with Betway.
- Total Goals Exact betting has 4 Goals on offer at odds of 19/5 with William Hill
- A 3-1 Correct Score bet on a Manchester City win is 11/1 with William Hill
- In Anytime Goalscorer betting, Phil Foden is available at 11/5 with 888sport.
Newcastle v Man City Betting Prediction:
We’re expecting goals from both sides but Man City have the class and quality to prevail.
Match Result & Both Teams to Score (BTTS) – Manchester City & Yes @ 19/10 with Betway
* Newcastle v Man City odds correct at the time of writing. Subject to changes.