Free tips Newcastle United & Manchester United Could be Draw & BTTS in Battle for Top 4 (4.30pm, Sunday)
Newcastle United v Manchester United – Premier League 2022-23
Newcastle United meet Manchester United in a huge game in the race for Champions League qualification at St. James’ Park on Sunday afternoon. Scroll on for best odds pics, betting tips and Newcastle United v Man Utd best bet.
After a dip in form, the Magpies have won their last two Premier League matches, including a 2-1 victory at Nottingham Forest last time out.
The Red Devils’ last action before the international break saw them win 3-1 at home to Fulham in the FA Cup quarter-finals.
Newcastle United v Man Utd
In the Match Result & Both Teams to Score (BTTS) market, the Draw & Yes is on offer at odds of 10/3 with BoyleSports.
- The reverse fixture at Old Trafford finished 0-0 back in October
- Manchester United are unbeaten in their last seven matches against Newcastle United in all competitions (5 wins; 2 draws)
Newcastle v Man Utd Best Odds Picks
- In Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) betting, the Draw & Over 3.5 is 10/1 with William Hill
- The Half-time/Full-time market Newcastle/Draw can be backed at odds of 5/1 with BetFred
- A 2-2 Correct Score bet is priced at 14/1 with William Hill
- Bruno Fernandes is 9/2 with William Hill for an Anytime Goalscorer bet
Newcastle v Man Utd Best Best
Match Result & Both Teams to Score (BTTS) – Draw & Yes @ 10/3 with BoyleSports
* Newcastle v Man Utd betting odds correct at the time of writing. All odds subject to changes.