Free tips Newcastle United Can Seal Wembley Date With Win To Nil Against Southampton (8pm, Tuesday)
Newcastle United v Southampton Preview – Carabao Cup 2022-23
Newcastle United meet Southampton on Tuesday night in the 2nd leg of their Carabao Cup semi-final at St. James’ Park. Keep scrolling for big match preview, latest betting odds and our Newcastle v Southampton best bets.
Newcastle haven’t played since last week’s 1st leg win at St. Mary’s Stadium, while Southampton were in FA Cup 4th round action on Saturday, where they beat Blackpool 2-1.
Newcastle v Southampton Betting Odds
In the ‘Match Result & Total Goals’ (Over/Under) betting, Newcastle & Under 2.5 is 9/4 with Betway.
- Newcastle United have the best defensive record in the Premier League, having conceded just 11 goals in 20 matches
- Newcastle have kept clean sheets in eight of their last nine matches in all competitions
- The Magpies hold a 1-0 advantage from their win away to the Saints in the 1st leg last week
Newcastle v Southampton Best Bets
- The To Win To Nil market sees Newcastle Win to Nil at 6/5 with BoyleSports
- In Half-time/Full-time betting, Draw/Newcastle can be backed at odds of 16/5 with William Hill
- A 2-0 Correct Score bet on a Newcastle victory is available at 11/2 with SpreadEx
- Allan Saint-Maximin is 10/3 with William Hill in the Anytime Goalscorer market
Our main bet for this one will be in the ‘Win To Nil’ market where we expect Newcastle to win without conceding at 6/5.
To Win To Nil – Newcastle United @ 6/5 with BoyleSports
* Newcastle v Southampton betting odds correct at the time of writing. Subject to changes.