Free tips NFL Betting Odds: Kansas City Chiefs The Team to Beat for Super Bowl LVI
The new NFL season kicks off on 09 September 2021, with the defending Super Bowl LV champion Tampa Bay Buccaneers hosting the Dallas Cowboys in the NFL Kickoff Game.
Few expected the Bucs to be in contention for Super Bowl LV at the start of last season, but with GOAT quarterback Tom Brady at the helm they gained momentum through the playoffs before eventually dominating the much-fancied Kansas City Chiefs 31-9 to be crowned champions.
Bucs 13/2 Second Favs Behind Chiefs
Tom Brady may now be 44-years-old, but nobody will be underestimating the Bucs this season, especially with them having managed to retain their entire core of starters.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers can be backed at odds of 13/2 with William Hill to retain the Lombardi Trophy at Super Bowl LVI.
The favourites are last season’s runners-up, the Kansas City Chiefs at 5/1 with Betfair. They are certainly the team to beat, with QB Patrick Mahomes the worthy 5/1 favourite with William Hill to be the Regular Season MVP. The Chiefs can also be backed at odds of 5/2 with Betfair to win the AFC Championship.
In addition to Mahomes, the Chiefs have a couple of other superstars in receiver Tyreek Hill and tight end Travis Kelce. If that trio stay fit and healthy, Kansas City could go one better than last season in winning the Super Bowl.
Super Bowl LVI Betting Odds
There are a number of other potential winners besides last season’s Super Bowl finalists, with these being the leading teams in the betting at the current best odds:
- Kansas City Chiefs @ 5/1 with Betfair
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ 13/2 with William Hill
- Buffalo Bills @ 12/1 with William Hill
- San Francisco 49ers @ 14/1 with Betway
- Los Angeles Rams @ 14/1 with BoyleSports
- Baltimore Ravens @ 14/1 with Betfair
- Cleveland Browns @ 16/1 with William Hill
- Green Bay Packers @ 16/1 with BoyleSports
For all the very best NFL Futures bets from the leading online & offshore sportsbooks and the latest bonus offers available, visit oddswire.com.
The Bills should have little trouble in the AFC East and they have a talented young team with a great offense, orchestrated by QB Josh Allen.
The San Francisco 49ers and the Los Angeles Rams are in a highly competitive NFC West alongside the Seattle Seahawks and the Arizona Cardinals. The 49ers coach Kyle Shanahan looks set to rotate rookie quarterback Trey Lance in tandem with Jimmy Garoppolo. The latter looks set to get the nod as starter for the season opener against the Detroit Lions.
The 49ers look a great offensive team, while they should also be stronger defensively with the return of Nick Bosa. There are high expectations for the Rams after they managed to secure QB Matthew Stafford from the Detroit Lions to replace Jared Goff, which is seen as a major upgrade. However, they might be a little weaker defensively.
The AFC North also features a couple of potential Super Bowl LVI contenders in the Baltimore Ravens and Cleveland Browns. The Ravens suffered an early blow when they lost running back J.K. Dobbins to a season-ending tear in the ACL in his left knee in their preseason finale, but they can still count on Lamar Jackson and Gus Edwards to keep the offense on track.
The Browns’ running game has improved significantly under coach Kevin Stefanski and there is a fair bit of hype around the team. However, there is a lot of pressure on QB Baker Mayfield to maintain his form after making significant strides in 2020.
Rodgers Last Stand
The Green Bay Packers have come within a game of the Super Bowl in each of the last two seasons under coach Matt LaFleur.
With doubts over the future of Aaron Rodgers now seemingly settled, could last season’s MVP lead his team to Super Bowl LVI at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California on 13 February 2022? It would be a fitting finale to what could well be Rodgers’ final campaign with the Packers.
— Vegas-Odds.com (@vegas0dds) August 3, 2021
AFC Championship Betting
The leading teams in the market for the AFC Championship are:
- Kansas City Chiefs @ 5/2 with Betfair
- Buffalo Bills @ 11/2 with Betway
- Baltimore Ravens @ 13/2 with William Hill
- Cleveland Browns @ 8/1 with BoyleSports
- Tennessee Titans @ 14/1 with Betway
NFC Championship Betting
The leading teams in the market for the NFC Championship are:
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ 7/2 with BoyleSports
- Green Bay Packers @ 6/1 with William Hill
- San Francisco 49ers @ 13/2 with Betfair
- Los Angeles Rams @ 7/1 with Betfair
- Seattle Seahawks @ 12/1 with Betway
Recommended NFL Predictions:
- Super Bowl LVI winner – Kansas City Chiefs @ 5/1 with Betfair
- AFC Championship Winner – Kansas City Chiefs @ 5/2 with Betfair
- NFC Championship Winner – Los Angeles Rams @ 7/1 with Betfair
- Regular Season MVP – Patrick Mahomes @ 5/1 with William Hill
* NFL betting odds correct at the time of writing. All odds subject to change.