Free tips Nottingham Forest & Everton Could Be Set For a Low-scoring Draw (2pm, Sunday)
Nottingham Forest v Everton – Premier League 2022-23
Nottingham Forest and Everton meet in a Premier League relegation scrap at the City Ground on Sunday afternoon. Keep scrolling for best odds, expert picks and our Nottingham Forest v Everton best bet.
Forest come into the latest round of fixtures in 13th position in the Premier League, albeit just four points above Everton who lie 18th and find themselves in the drop-zone.
Forest went down to a 4-0 defeat at West Ham United last Saturday, while Everton also suffered a 4-0 loss at Arsenal on Wednesday.
Nottingham Forest v Everton Betting Odds
The ‘Match Result & Both Teams to Score’ (BTTS) market sees the Draw & Yes at 7/2 with William Hill
- The Premier League meeting in August at Goodison Park ended in a 1-1 draw
- Everton have taken just two points from a possible 24 from their last eight Premier League away matches
Nottingham Forest v Everton Best Odds Picks
- In the Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) betting sees the Draw & Under 2.5 at 12/5 with Betway
- In Total Goals Exact betting, 2 Goals can be backed at odds of 23/10 with BoyleSports.
- A 1-1 Correct Score bet is available at 5/1 with 888sport
- Chris Wood is 5/2 with BetFred for an Anytime Goalscorer bet.
Nottingham Forest v Everton Best Bet
Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) – Draw & Under 2.5 @ 12/5 with Betway Sports
* Nottingham Forest v Everton odds correct at the time of writing. Subject to changes.