Free tips Forest & Leeds Could Settle For a Point Apiece in Relegation Scrap (2pm, Sunday)
Nottingham Forest v Leeds United – Premier League 2022-23
Nottingham Forest meet Leeds United at the City Ground in a Premier League clash between two teams too close to the relegation zone for comfort on Sunday afternoon.
Forest come into the game on the back of a 2-0 defeat away to Manchester United in the 2nd leg of their Carabao Cup semi-final on Wednesday night.
Leeds secured a place in the FA Cup 5th round with a 3-1 win away to Accrington Stanley last Saturday.
Nottingham Forest v Leeds Betting Odds
In the ‘Match Result & Both Teams to Score’ (BTTS) market, the Draw & Yes is 17/5 with William Hill.
- Nottingham Forest are unbeaten in their last four Premier League matches (two wins; two draws)
- Leeds United are winless in their last six Premier League games (three draws; three defeats)
Nottingham Forest v Leeds Best Odds Picks
- In ‘Match Result & Total Goals’ (Over/Under), the Draw & Under 2.5 is 10/3 with BoyleSports
- In Total Goals Exact betting, 2 Goals is on offer at odds of 13/5 with BoyleSports
A 1-1 Correct Score bet is available at 11/2 with Betway
- Patrick Bamford is 9/4 with BoyleSports for an Anytime Goalscorer pick
Nottingham Forest v Leeds Best Bet
Our Forest v Leeds best bet is on a bore draw of best odds of 5/2 with spread betting specialists SpreadEx.
Match Result – Draw @ 5/2 with SpreadEx
* Nottingham Forest v Leeds betting odds correct at the time of writing. Subject to changes.