Free tips Eintracht Frankfurt Could Edge Rangers in Europa League Final (8pm, Wed)
Eintracht Frankfurt v Rangers, Europa League Final 2022
Eintracht Frankfurt meet Rangers in the Europa League final at the Estadio Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán in Seville on Wednesday night. Read on for Frankfurt v Rangers Europa League betting odds, best bets and predictions.
Few would have anticipated this pairing in the final, but they are both there on merit. The biggest problem for Rangers to overcome is the absence of their main striker, in the long-term injured Alfredo Morelos, particularly with co-striker Kemar Roofe also being a doubt.
William Hill Enhanced Odds for New Customers
18+. New customers using EMF30 or EMR40. Applies to bets placed from 09:00 on 12 May 2022 until 20:00 on 18 May 2022. €1 must be staked at Frankfurt to lift the trophy at 30/1 or Rangers to lift the trophy at 40/1. Returns paid as 3 x €10 OR 4 x €10 in free bets (30 day expiry). Player restrictions & terms apply. gamblingtherapy.org #ad Please gamble responsibly • BeGambleAware
Eintracht Frankfurt ended their domestic campaign with a 2-2 on the road at Mainz on Saturday. That ensured that they finished the Bundesliga season just below mid-table in 11th position.
A decidedly second-string Rangers XI ended their Scottish Premiership campaign with a 3-1 win at Hearts on Saturday, confirming them as runners-up to arch-rivals Celtic.
Eintracht Frankfurt v Rangers Europa League Betting Odds
- Eintracht Frankfurt eliminated Barcelona at the quarter-final stage of this season’s competition
- Rangers have already accounted for Bundesliga heavyweights Borussia Dortmund and RB Leipzig in this season’s Europa League
- Eintracht Frankfurt defeated Rangers 12-4 on aggregate in the 1960 European Cup semi-final
More Frankfurt v Rangers Betting Odds
- In the ‘Match Result & Both Teams to score’ (BTTS) market, Frankfurt & Yes is 7/2 with bet365*
- The Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) betting sees Frankfurt & Over 2.5 at 13/5 with Betfair.
- In Correct Score betting, Eintracht Frankfurt to win 2-1 is 17/2 with bet365*
- Filip Kostic is 15/4 with Betway for an Anytime Goalscorer bet
Frankfurt v Rangers Prediction
Match Result (90-minutes) – Eintracht Frankfurt @ 13/10 with 888sport
* Europa League final odds correct at the time of writing. All betting odds subject to changes.