Free tips Champions League: Rangers v Liverpool Preview & Betting Tips (8pm, Weds)
Liverpool Can Maintain Champions League Ambitions with Win & BTTS Against Rangers
Rangers meet Liverpool at Ibrox in the Champions League on Wednesday night. Keep scrolling for latests odds, expert picks and our Rangers v Liverpool betting prediction.
Rangers are already effectively out of contention for the knockout phase of the tournament after three straight defeats, the latest being a 2-0 loss at Anfield last week. They did have a comfortable 4-0 win at home to St Mirren in the Scottish Premiership on Saturday though.
Liverpool are currently second behind Napoli in Group A, with six points from three matches. They will be desperate for another victory over Rangers to cement their grip on a top-two spot.
The Reds continue to struggle domestically, with Sunday’s 3-2 loss at Arsenal leaving them well off the pace in the Premier League.
Rangers v Liverpool Betting Odds
In ‘Match Result & Both Teams to Score’ (BTTS) betting, Liverpool & Yes can be backed at odds of 13/8 with William Hill, while in the ‘Match Result & Total Goals’ (Over/Under) market, Liverpool & Over 3.5 is 17/10 with Betway.
- Rangers have yet to score in three Champions League group games this season, and have conceded nine goals
- Liverpool have conceded 11 goals in their last five matches in all competitions
More Rangers v Liverpool Odds Picks
- In Winning Margin betting, Liverpool to win by 2 Goals is a 16/5 chance with BoyleSports
- In Correct Score betting, a 3-1 win for Liverpool is 10/1 with William Hill
- Ryan Kent is 15/2 with William Hill for an Anytime Goalscorer bet
Rangers v Liverpool Betting Prediction
Match Result & Both Teams to Score (BTTS) – Liverpool & Yes @ 13/8 with William Hill
Steven Gerrard ahead of Liverpool vs Rangers pic.twitter.com/SjHSCz7YnH
— Darren Farley (@DFImpressionist) October 3, 2022
* Rangers v Liverpool betting odds correct at the time of writing. All odds are subject to changes.