Free tips Champions League Preview: Rangers v PSV Eindhoven Betting Odds, Picks & Tips (8pm, Tuesday)
Rangers Can Secure Narrow 1st leg Advantage Against PSV Eindhoven
Rangers take on PSV Eindhoven in the Champions League play-off round 1st leg at Ibrox on Tuesday night, with a place in the lucrative group stage at stake. Keep scrolling for Rangers v PSV Eindhoven betting odds, tips and big match predictions.
The friendship between Rangers’ boss Giovanni van Bronckhorst’s and PSV Eindhoven head coach Ruud van Nistelrooy will be set aside for this massive encounter.
Rangers come into the game on the back of a comprehensive 4-0 win at home to St. Johnstone on Saturday, while PSV also romped home with a 5-2 victory away to Go Ahead Eagles in the Eredivisie.
Rangers v PSV Eindhoven Betting Odds
In the Match Result & Both Teams to Score (BTTS) market, Rangers & Yes is a 4/1 chance with William Hill.
- Rangers eliminated Royal Union Saint-Gilloise 3-2 on aggregate in the last round, while PSV Eindhoven squeezed past Monaco 4-3 on aggregate
- The teams met in the last 16 of the Europa League back in 2011, with PSV edging home 1-0 on aggregate
More Rangers v PSV Eindhoven Odds Picks
- In Total Goals (Over/Under) betting, Over 2.5 can be backed at odds of 9/10 with Betfair
- The Highest Scoring Half market sees the 2nd Half at 21/20 with William Hill
- A 2-1 Correct Score bet on a Rangers victory is 9/1 with BetFred
- Malik Tillman is 4/1 with Betfair to maintain his recent good form in the Anytime Goalscorer market
Rangers v PSV Eindhoven Betting Prediction:
With the Ibrox support behind them, we’re taking Rangers to a lead to Holland for the 2nd leg.
Match Result – Rangers to win @ 8/5 with William Hill
🗣️”I have said many times before it is a special fanbase. They support their team in an unbelievable way. Above all that I see a squad of fantastic players.”
— Sky Sports Scotland (@ScotlandSky) August 15, 2022
*Rangers v PSV Eindhoven betting odds correct at the time of writing. Subject to changes.