Free tips Champions League: Back Real Madrid To Win to Nil against Chelsea (8pm, Tuesday)
Real Madrid meet Chelsea in the 1st leg of their Champions league semi-final at the Estadio Diego Di Stefano on Tuesday night.
888Sport Enhanced Odds for New Customers
18+ • New customers only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply (Details below) • Bet Responsibly • This is an advertisement • Please gamble responsibly • BeGambleAware
Real Madrid vs Chelsea Prediction
To Win to Nil – Real Madrid @ 14/5 with 888sport
- Real Madrid are unbeaten in 17 matches in all competitions, during which they haven’t conceded more than one goal in any game
- Chelsea have lost just twice in 21 games in all competitions under Thomas Tuchel, conceding more than one goal in just one of those matches
Real Madrid missed out on the chance to go top of La Liga on Saturday when they were held to a 0-0 draw at home to Real Betis.
Chelsea strengthened their position in the top four of the Premier League with a 1-0 win away to West Ham United on Saturday.
Real Madrid vs Chelsea Odds
The ‘Match Result & Total Goals’ (Over/Under) market sees ‘Real Madrid & Under 1.5’ available at 6/1 with Betway.
Chelsea FC will boycott social media between 30 April and 3 May in response to the discriminatory abuse targeted at players and many others.
We are united with all in English football in saying that this cannot continue. Social media companies must do more to stop online hate.
— Chelsea FC (@ChelseaFC) April 24, 2021
More Real Madrid vs Chelsea Prediction
- In Total Goals (Over/Under) betting, Under 1.5 is on offer at odds of 2/1 with Betfair.
- The To Win to Nil sees Real Madrid at 14/5 with 888sport.
- In Correct Score betting, a 1-0 win for Real Madrid is 6/1 with BoyleSports
- Karim Benzema is 7/5 with Betfair for an Anytime Goalscorer bet.
* Real Madrid vs Chelsea betting odds were correct at the time of writing. All odds are subject to change.