Free tips France Can Win To Nil in Euro 2024 Qualifier Away to Republic of Ireland (7.45pm, Monday)
Republic of Ireland v France – Euro 2024 Qualifiers
Republic of Ireland play host to France in a Euro 2024 Group B qualifier at the Aviva Stadium in Dublin on Monday night. Read on for the best betting odds, expert picks and our Republic Of Ireland v France best bet.
The Irish warmed up for the visit of the World Cup 2022 runners-up with a 3-2 victory at home to Latvia on Wednesday night.
France started their Euro 2024 campaign with a resounding 4-0 victory at home to the Netherlands at the Stade de France on Friday night.
Republic of Ireland v France Betting Odds
In ‘Match Result & Total Goals’ (Over/Under) betting, France & Under 2.5 is on offer at odds of 23/10 with BoyleSports.
The Republic of Ireland get their Euro 2024 qualifying campaign underway against World Cup finalists France at the Aviva Stadium. Here’s everything you need to know. https://t.co/V0rv1ZseAU #RTESoccer
— RTÉ Soccer (@RTEsoccer) March 26, 2023
- France are unbeaten in their last eight matches against the Republic of Ireland (5 Wins; 3 Draws)
- There were only Over 2.5 Goals in one of those eight meetings
Republic of Ireland v France – Best Odds Picks
- In the to ‘Win To Nil’ market, France can be backed at odds of 5/4 with BoyleSports
- In the Half-time/Full-time betting, Draw/France can be backed at odds of 16/5 with William Hill
- A 2-0 Correct Score bet on a France win pays out at odds of 11/2 with BetFred
- Antoine Griezmann is 15/8 with BetFred for an Anytime Goalscorer bet
Republic of Ireland v France Best Bet
To Win To Nil – France to win @ 5/4 (2.25) with BoyleSports
* Republic Of Ireland v France odds correct at the time of writing. All betting odds are subject to changes.