Free tips Red Bull Salzburg & Chelsea Could Settle for a Draw in Champions League (5.45pm, Tuesday)
Red Bull Salzburg meet Chelsea in Champions League Group E on Tuesday evening at the Red Bull Arena. Scroll down to discover the best odds picks and our Salzburg v Chelsea betting prediction and tips.
As things stand, Chelsea top the group with seven points after four games, with Salzburg a point behind in second position.
Salzburg currently top the Austrian Bundesliga by two points from Sturm Graz, with whom they drew 0-0 on Saturday.
Chelsea are 5th as things stand in the Premier League, having drawn 1-1 at home to Manchester United on Saturday.
Red Bull Salzburg v Chelsea Betting Odds
In the ‘Match Result & both Teams to Score’ (BTTS) betting, the Draw & Yes can be backed at a best price of 4/1 with William Hill.
- The reverse fixture in September ended in a 1-1 draw at Stamford Bridge (Graham Potter’s first game in charge)
- Red Bull Salzburg are unbeaten in their last 17 competitive matches
- Chelsea are unbeaten in Potter’s eight games in charge
- Dietrich Mateschitz, the co-founder of Red Bull, died on Saturday
More Salzburg v Chelsea Odds Picks
- The ‘Match Result & Total Goals’ (Over/Under) market has the Draw & Under 2.5 at 15/4 with BoyleSports
- The Total Goals (Over/Under) market sees Under 2.5 on offer at odds of 1/1 with 888sport
- In Correct Score betting, a 1-1 draw is 6/1 with BetFred
- Noah Arinzechukwu Okafor is 16/5 with BetFred for an Anytime Goalscorer pick
Watch Graham Potter and Ruben Loftus-Cheek face the media ahead of Salzburg! https://t.co/CULfuRlC62
— Chelsea FC (@ChelseaFC) October 24, 2022
Salzburg v Chelsea Betting Prediction
These two could cancel each other out so we plumping for a bore draw with our main Salzburg v Chelsea betting prediction for this early kick-off in Austria on Tuesday.
Match Result – Draw @ 3/1 with Betway Sports
* Red Bull Salzburg v Chelsea betting odds correct at the time of writing. Subject to changes.