Free tips Spain Can Claim Narrow Win Away to Scotland in Euro 2024 Qualifier (7.45pm, Tuesday)
Scotland v Spain – Euro 2024 Qualifiers
Scotland meet Spain at Hampden Park in Euro 2024 Group A qualifiers on Tuesday night, with both teams vying for top spot. Keep scrolling for latest odds, betting tips, value bets and our Scotland v Spain best bet.
Both teams have made a winning start to their Euro 2024 qualification bids, with Scotland beginning their campaign with a 3-0 at home to Cyprus on Saturday afternoon, while Spain also secured a 3-0 victory in beating Norway in Malaga later that evening.
Scotland v Spain Best Betting Odds
In the ‘Match Result & Both Teams to Score’ (BTTS) betting market, Spain & Yes is on offer at odds of 3/1 with Betway Sports.
- Scotland have won their last four international matches on home soil
- Spain are unbeaten in 19 European Championship qualifiers (17 Wins; 2 Draws)
- In Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) betting, Spain & Over 2.5 is 9/4 with BetFred
- The Winning Margin betting sees Spain to win by 1 goal at 12/5 with BoyleSports
- In the Correct Score market, Spain to win 2-1 is 15/2 with William Hill
- Dani Olmo is 11/5 with Betway for an Anytime Goalscorer selection
Scotland v Spain Best Bet
For our overall best bet for Scotland v Spain we are going for the Spaniards to sneak a win by the odd goal in the Winning Margin market over at Boylesports.
Winning Margin – Spain to win by 1 goal @ 12/5 (3.40) with BoyleSports
* Scotland v Spain betting odds correct at the time of writing. Subject to changes.