Free tips World Cup 2022: Low-Scoring Draw and Extra-time Could Beckon for Scotland & Ukraine (7.45pm, Wednesday)
Scotland v Ukraine – World Cup Play-off Semi-final
Scotland meet Ukraine at Hampden Park on Wednesday night in a World Cup play-off semi-final, with the victors travelling to face Wales for a place in the finals of World Cup 2022 in Qatar. Keep scrolling for latest odds and our Scotland v Ukraine betting prediction.
Scotland come into the game on the back of friendly draws at home to Poland and away to Austria in March. They are now undefeated in their last eight international matches as a result.
Ukraine’s preparation for this match has been severely disrupted by the Russian invasion of their country, with no domestic football taking place since the winter break in December and the national team’s build-up to this encounter consisting of friendly matches against European club sides.
Scotland are always given great backing on big international occasions at Hampden Park, but the Ukrainians will have a huge emotional incentive here too.
🏴 Steve Clarke has named his Scotland squad for our upcoming FIFA World Cup Play-off and UEFA Nations League fixtures. pic.twitter.com/9DnIo8LPPo
— Scotland National Team (@ScotlandNT) May 23, 2022
Scotland v Ukraine Betting Odds
In the ‘Match Result & Both Teams to Score’ (BTTS) market, the Draw & Yes is at 15/4 with Betway.
- Scotland finished 2nd to Denmark in their qualifying group, winning seven and losing just one of 10 matches
- Ukraine finished 2nd to France in their qualification group, winning two and drawing six of their eight matches
More Scotland v Ukraine Odds Picks
- The Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) betting, sees the Draw & Under 2.5 at 13/5 with Betfair
- In Half-time betting odds, the Draw is a 20/21 chance with Betfair
- A 1-1 Correct Score be is a 5/1 shot with Betfair
- The prolific Andriy Yarmolenko is 10/3 with Betfair for Anytime Goalscorer
Scotland v Ukraine Betting Prediction:
From a betting perspective, we’re hoping for a low scoring draw in what will be a tense and emotional night under the floodlights in Glasgow.
Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) – Draw & Under 2.5 @ 13/5 with Betfair Sportsbook
* Betting odds subject to changes