Free tips Champions League: Man City Can Kick-off Their Champions League Campaign with Win & BTTS at Struggling Sevilla (8pm, Tuesday)
Sevilla v Manchester City Preview & Betting Predictions
Sevilla take on Manchester City at the Estadio Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán in the opening Champions League 2022-23 Group G game on Tuesday night. Keep reading for the latest betting odds, picks and our Sevilla v Man City betting prediction.
It’s been a very poor start to the season domestically for Sevilla, with just one point from a possible 12 in La Liga to date, with their most recent game resulting in a 3-0 defeat at home to Barcelona on Saturday.
Manchester City have started the season predictably strongly in the Premier League, with 14 points from their opening six matches, although they will have been disappointed in only coming away from Aston Villa with a 1-1 draw on Saturday.
Sevilla v Manchester City Betting Odds
The Match Result betting odds sees Sevilla on offer at odds of 7/1 with William Hill, with the Draw outcome at 4/1 with Betfair Sportsbook and Manchester City are available at best odds of 2/5 with 888sport.
The ‘Match Result & Both Teams to Score’ (BTTS) betting odds market sees Manchester City & Yes at 21/10 with Betway.
- Sevilla and Manchester City met at the group stage of the Champions League 2015-16. with the Citizens winning both games (2-1 at home; 3-1 away)
- Erling Haaland already has 10 goals in his first six Premier League matches
More Sevilla v Manchester City Odds Picks
- In Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) betting, Man City & Over 2.5 Goals is 21/20 with BoyleSports
- In the Half-time/Full-time market, Man City/Man City is 11/10 with BoyleSports
- In Correct Score betting, a 3-1 win for Man City can be backed at odds of 11/1 with William Hill
- Erling Haaland is 3/1 with Betfair to score 2 or more goals
Sevilla v Man City Betting Prediction
Match Result & Both Teams to Score – Manchester City & Yes at 21/10 with Betway.
* Sevilla v Manchester City Betting odds correct at the time of writing. Subject to changes.