Free tips Tottenham Can Make FA Cup Progress With Win & BTTS at Sheffield United (7.55pm, Wednesday)
Sheffield United v Tottenham Hotspur – FA Cup 2022-23
Championship high-flyers Sheffield United take on Tottenham Hotspur in FA Cup 5th round action at Bramall Lane on Wednesday night. This page gives you the best odds, Betfinder’s value picks and our Sheff United v Tottenham best bet. Who will make the 6th round?
The Blades come into the game on the back of a 1-0 win at home to Watford in the Championship on Saturday, to extend their advantage over 3rd place Middlesbrough to seven points in the race for automatic promotion.
Tottenham strengthened their hold on 4th spot in the Premier League with a 2-0 win at home to Chelsea on Sunday.
Sheff United v Tottenham Betting Odds
Other Odds Picks
- In the Match Result & Both Teams to Score (BTTS) market, Tottenham & Yes is 5/2 with William Hill.
- In Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) you can bet Tottenham & Over 2.5 at odds of 13/8 with William Hill.
- Sheffield United and Tottenham Hotspur last met in the Premier League in May 2020, with Tottenham winning 4-0 in London
- Sheffield United have accounted for Millwall and, after a replay, Wrexham in the FA Cup this season
- Tottenham have eliminated Portsmouth & Preston North End in this season’s FA Cup
Sheff United v Tottenham Best Odds Picks
- In Winning Margin betting, Tottenham to win by 1 Goal is 13/8 with BoyleSports
- A 2-1 Correct Score bet on a Tottenham win is a 15/2 chance with William Hill
- Richarlison is 6/4 with BetFred for an Anytime Goalscorer bet
Sheff United v Tottenham Best Bet
Match Result & Both Teams to Score (‘BTTS’) – Tottenham & Yes @ 5/2 with William Hill
* Sheffield United v Tottenham betting odds correct at the time of writing. Subject to changes.