Free tips Premier League Betting: Sheffield Utd v Newcastle Tips & Predictions (6pm, Tuesday)
Back Sheffield United to secure first league win of the season against struggling Newcastle United
Sheffield United meet Newcastle United at Bramall Lane in the Premier League on Tuesday evening. Keep on scrolling to get our Sheffield Utd v Newcastle tips and predictions below…
Sheffield Utd v Newcastle Tips
Match Result – Sheffield United @ 6/4 with 888sport
Why we’re betting on Sheffield United…
- Sheffield United scored just eight league goals in 17 matches
- The Blades beat Bristol Rovers 3-2 on Saturday for a much needed morale boost
- Newcastle United have taken just two points from a possible 15
With just a paltry two points to their name from 17 league games to date, relegation this season is looking almost a foregone conclusion for the Blades already but could be a value bet to pick up three points on Tuesday night.
Newcastle Utd are currently eight points clear of the drop-zone, but six winless games in all competitions (prior to Saturday evening’s FA Cup 3rd round trip to Arsenal) will be giving manager Steve Bruce cause for concern.
⏱ The Magpies are knocked out of the #FACup.
— Newcastle United FC (@NUFC) January 9, 2021
Sheffield Utd v Newcastle Odds
The ‘Match Result & Total Goals’ (Over/Under) betting market sees ‘Sheffield United & Under 1.5’ on offer at odds of 5/1 with Betway.
“This was a big day for us, because of what’s happened, it’s been a tough week. This was a big fixture & a big result, it won’t feel like that to anybody but hopefully we can build on it.”
Chris Wilder’s post match reaction. 👇
— Sheffield United (@SheffieldUnited) January 9, 2021
Bonus Sheffield Utd v Newcastle Tips
- In the Total Goals (Over/Under) betting, Under 1.5 is 7/4 with bet365*.
- In the Winning Margin market, Sheffield United to Win by 1 Goal is 3/1 with Betfair.
- A 1-0 Correct Score bet on the Blades can be backed at best odds of 6/1 with BetVictor.
- David McGoldrick is on offer at 3/1 with bet365* in the Anytime Goalscorer odds market.
* Sheffield Utd v Newcastle betting odds were correct at the time of writing. All odds are subject to change.