Free tips Premier League: Southampton & Brighton & Hove Albion Looks Draw Material (12pm, Sunday)
The South Coast derby between Premier League strugglers Southampton and Brighton & Hove Albion takes place at St. Mary’s Stadium on Sunday lunchtime. Below are the latest odds along with a Southampton vs Brighton prediction & betting tips…
Southampton vs Brighton Prediction:
Match Result – Draw @ 21/10 with bet365*
- Southampton have picked up just four points from their last 11 league matches
- Brighton & Hove Albion have taken just two points from a possible 15
Southampton are currently seven points clear of the drop-zone and a 2-0 win at Sheffield United last weekend broke a nine-game winless streak and put them within touching distance of ensuring their top-flight status for another season.
Brighton’s position is more precarious, with their recent poor form corresponding with an upsurge in form by Fulham. The Seagulls have been creating opportunities in games throughout the season, but have too often failed to take their chances.
Southampton vs Brighton Odds
In the ‘Match Result & Both Teams to Score’ (BTTS) market, the Draw & Yes is available at 18/5 with BetVictor.
More Southampton vs Brighton Picks
- The Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) betting sees the ‘Draw & Under 2.5’ at 13/5 with BoyleSports.
- In the Draw No Bet market, Southampton can be backed at 21/20 with Betway.
- A 1-1 Correct Score bet is 11/2 with bet365*
- Che Adams is 16/5 in the Anytime Goalscorer market with BetVictor.
* Southampton vs Brighton betting odds correct at the time of writing. All odds are subject to change.