Free tips Spain Can Deliver Germany World Cup KO With Win (7pm, Sunday)
Spain v Germany Preview & Betting Picks – World Cup 2022
Spain meet Germany in a vital World Cup 2022 Group E group game at the Al Bayt Stadium in Al Khor on Sunday night. Keep scrolling for betting odds picks, best bets and a Spain v Germany betting prediction.
Spain put down a marker as potential World Cup winners as they started their campaign in Qatar with an impressive and comprehensive 7-0 win over an admittedly weak Costa Rica.
Things look a lot more difficult for Germany, who surrendered a 1st half lead in losing 2-1 to Japan. The probability is that anything other than victory over Spain will result in Germany making an early exit from the competition.
Spain v Germany Betting Odds
The ‘Match Result & Both Teams to Score’ (BTTS) market sees Spain & Yes available at odds of 10/3 with Betfred.
- Spain have lost just one of their last 12 matches
- Germany have won just two of their last nine matches
- Spain beat Germany 6-0 the last time the teams met in a Nations League game in November 2020, with Ferran Torres bagging a hat-trick
Puyol bangs one in 💥
— FIFA World Cup (@FIFAWorldCup) November 27, 2022
More Spain v Germany Odds Picks
In Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) betting, Spain & Over 2.5 is a 5/2 chance with Betfred.
With Germany really needing to win here, they might need to take a few risks as the game develops. Therefore, it could pay to back 2nd Half as Highest Scoring Half at 11/10 with Betfred.
- A 2-1 Correct Score bet on a Spain win can be backed at odds of 17/2 with William Hill
- Ferran Torres is 23/10 with Betfred for an Anytime Goalscorer bet.
Spain v Germany Betting Prediction
Match Result – Spain to win @ 11/8 with William Hill
* Spain v Germany betting odds correct at the time of writing. Subject to changes.