Free tips NHL 2018-19 Stanley Cup Final Game 5 – St. Louis Blues vs Boston Bruins
Stanley Cup Betting Predictions & Game 5 Preview
The Boston Bruins and St. Louis Blues meet in Game 5 of the Stanley Cup Final playoffs on Thursday night, with the series currently locked at 2-2. Read on for our Stanley Cup betting predictions and pick.
Boston Bruins v St. Louis Blues Game 4 Highlights
Boston Bruins v St. Louis Blues Game 5 Betting Preview & Pick
This is looking like a pivotal game in the series, with the victors on Thursday night moving to within one win of being crowned Stanley Cup champions.
Boston Bruins Stats
- Statistically Boston are averaging 3.4 goals per game in the postseason and are scoring on 34.8 percent of their power play opportunities.
- On an individual basis, Patrice Bergeron leads the Boston Bruins with nine goals, Torey Krug has 14 assists and David Pastrnak has had 69 shots on goal.
- Defensively, the Bruins are allowing 2.1 goals per game and are killing 87.5 percent of their opponents’ power plays. Tuukka Rask has given up 42 goals on 672 shots faced.
St. Louis Blues Stats
- The Blues are averaging 2.9 goals per game and are scoring on 17.3 percent of their power play opportunities.
- Jaden Schwartz has 12 goals for St. Louis, Ryan O’Reilly has 13 assists and Vladimir Tarasenko has had 82 shots on goal.
- Defensively, the Blues are allowing 2.7 goals per game and are killing 73.7 percent of their opponents’ power plays. Jordan Binnington has allowed 58 goals on 639 shots, with Jake Allen having allowed one goal on four shots.
Stanley Cup Betting Predictions
In terms of Stanley Cup betting predictions for Game 5, the Blues have been no pushover on the road in the playoffs and they are a formidable physical force, leading in hits in all four games in this series to date.
However, the Bruins have the home-ice advantage and the greater big-match experience, so they are the tips to win Game 5 at 4/6 with Boylesports on the Money Line. The Stanley Cup odds on the Blues are 27/20 at bet365*.
Money Line – Boston Bruins @ 4/6 (Boylesports*)
* Odds correct at the time of writing