Free tips Championship Tips: Swansea City v Birmingham Betting Predictions & Tips (7.45pm, Tuesday)
Back Swansea City & BTTS against Birmingham City
Swansea City meet Birmingham City at the Liberty Stadium on Tuesday evening, with both teams really needing the win to stay in touch with the race for the play-off places. Keep scrolling for our match preview, our Swansea City v Birmingham betting predictions, and other stuff…
💪 Still unbeaten in 2⃣0⃣1⃣9⃣
— Swansea City AFC (@SwansOfficial) January 27, 2019
Swansea City v Birmingham Betting Predictions
Match Result & Both Teams to Score (BTTS) – Swansea City @ 18/5 with Coral
The football form book points towards Swansea City, who are unbeaten in their last six games in all competitions, while Birmingham City have yet to taste victory in 2019 and are now winless in five matches.
Swansea were last in action on Saturday, when they comfortably won 4-1 at home to League One Gillingham in the FA Cup 4th round. Birmingham will be hoping that they benefit from having had the weekend off, with their last result being a 3-1 loss at high-flying Norwich City in the Championship.
Swansea City v Birmingham Betting Odds
“Because of my attachment with the club, the people I cared about, every single decision was very draining. I’m a much better manager now than I ever was at Swansea.”
— BBC Sport Wales (@BBCSportWales) January 28, 2019
Other Swansea City v Birmingham Betting Predictions
- In the Match Result & Both Teams to Score market, the Swansea Win is offered at 18/5 with Coral.
- In the Match Result & Over/Under 2.5 Goals, a Swansea Win & Over is on offer at 13/5 with Sporting Bet.
- In the Total Goals market, Over 2.5 can be backed at a generous looking 6/5 with William Hill.
- In the Correct Score betting, a 3-1 win for Swansea is on offer at 19/1 with BetVictor,
- Oliver McBurnie is available at 13/8 with Betway in the Anytime Goalscorer market.
* Odds correct at the time of writing
Image credits: https://twitter.com/SwansOfficial/