Free tips Tottenham Can Boost Top 4 Ambitions with Win & BTTS Against Arsenal (4.30pm, Sunday)
Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal – Premier League 2022-23
Tottenham Hotspur meet Arsenal in the Premier League North London derby at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on Sunday afternoon. Read on for betting odds, big match predictions along with our Tottenham v Arsenal best odds picks.
It’s a massive game for both teams, with Tottenham coming into the current round of fixtures sitting 5th in the table, two points adrift of Manchester United in 4th. Table-topping Arsenal are five points clear of Manchester City as things stand.
Tottenham won their last league game 4-0 on the road at Crystal Palace, while Arsenal’s last Premier League action saw them draw 0-0 at home to Newcastle United.
Tottenham v Arsenal Betting Odds
- In ‘Match Result & Both Teams to Score’ (BTTS) market, Tottenham & Yes is a 24/5 chance with William Hill
- In ‘Match Result & Total Goals’ (Over/Under) betting, Tottenham & Over 2.5 is on offer at best odds of 4/1 with William Hill
- Arsenal won the reverse fixture 3-1 at the Emirates Stadium in October
- Tottenham are unbeaten in their last eight Premier League matches at home to Arsenal (six wins; two draws)
Tottenham v Arsenal Best Odds Picks
On the Asian Handicap betting markets, Tottenham +0.25 is 96/100 with William Hill. You have a winning bet should Arsenal be victorious, while in the event of a draw, you would get half your stake matched at the winning odds, with the other half refunded to your account.
- In Correct Score betting, a 2-1 Tottenham win is available at 11/1 with William Hill
- Harry Kane is 6/4 with William Hill for an Anytime Goalscorer bet
Tottenham v Arsenal Prediction – Best Bet
Match Result & Both Teams to Score (BTTS) – Tottenham & Yes @ 24/5 (5.80) with William Hill
* Tottenham v Arsenal betting odds correct at the time of writing. Subject to changes.