Free tips Tottenham Can Keep Top-4 Hopes Alive with Win & BTTS Against Arsenal (7.45pm, Thursday)
Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal – Premier League 2021-22
Tottenham Hotspur play North London rivals Arsenal in an absolutely crucial Premier League clash at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on Thursday night, in what could well be a decisive game for Champions League qualification.
Tottenham come into the game four points behind the Gunners with both teams having three matches remaining. Spurs claimed an impressive point with a 1-1 draw at Anfield on Saturday, but Arsenal extended their advantage over their neighbours with a 2-1 win at home to Leeds United on Sunday.
Tottenham v Arsenal Betting Odds
In ‘Match Result & Both Teams to Score’ (BTTS) betting, Tottenham & Yes can be backed at odds of 3/1 with Betfair. In the ‘Match Result & Total Goals’ (Over/Under) market, Tottenham & Over 3.5 is a 9/2 chance with BoyleSports.
- Arsenal won the reverse fixture 3-1 at the Emirates Stadium in September
- Tottenham are unbeaten in seven Premier League games at home to Arsenal (four wins; three draws)
More Tottenham v Arsenal Odds Picks
- Half-time/Full-time betting sees Tottenham/Tottenham at 5/2 with William Hill
- A 3-1 Correct Score bet on a Tottenham victory is on offer at odds of 18/1 with William Hill
- Son Heung-Min is a 13/8 shot with Betfair for an Anytime Goalscorer bet
Tottenham v Arsenal Betting Picks:
Match Result & Both Teams to Score (BTTS) – Tottenham & Yes @ 3/1 with Betfair
* Tottenham v Arsenal betting odds correct at time of writing. All betting odds subject to changes.