Free tips Tottenham Hotspur Can Maintain Top-4 Push with Victory Over Struggling Chelsea (1.30pm, Sunday)
Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea – English Premier League 2022-23
Tottenham Hotspur play host to Chelsea in Premier League action at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on Sunday afternoon. Read on for betting odds, best value bets and our Tottenham v Chelsea best bet.
Although their form has been somewhat patchy of late, Tottenham moved into the Top 4 with a 2-0 win at home to West Ham United last Sunday.
Struggling Chelsea, with a raft of January recruits still settling in, lost 1-0 at home to bottom of the table Southampton last Saturday, to leave them down in 10th position and 11-points shy of the Champions League qualification places.
Tottenham v Chelsea Betting Odds
In the ‘Match Result & Both Teams to Score’ (BTTS) market, Tottenham & Yes is on offer at odds of 4/1 with William Hill.
- Chelsea have won just two of their last 14 matches in all competitions
- The reverse fixture at Stamford Bridge in August finished as a 2-2 draw
- Chelsea are unbeaten over 90-minutes in their last –matches against Tottenham Hotspur in all competitions
Tottenham v Chelsea Best Odds Picks
- In ‘Match Result & Total Goals’ (Over/Under) betting, Tottenham & Over 2.5 is 16/5 with BoyleSports
- In Winning Margin betting, Tottenham to win by 1 Goal is a 3/1 chance with BoyleSports
- A 2-1 Correct Score bet on a Tottenham victory can be backed at odds of 9/1 with William Hill
- Dejan Kulusevski is 5/1 with William Hill for an Anytime Goalscorer bet
Tottenham v Chelsea Best Bet
We are going with a home win to pile on more misery for the Blues.
Match Result – Tottenham Hotspur to win @ 8/5 with SpreadEx
* Tottenham v Chelsea odds correct at the time of writing. Subject to changes.