Free tips International Friendly: Look to Turkey To ‘Win To Nil’ Against Scotland (5pm, Wednesday)
Turkey v Scotland Preview & Betting Tips – International Friendly
Turkey meet Scotland in an international friendly at the Diyarbakır Yeni Stadyumu on Wednesday evening. Keep scrolling for a big match preview, betting tips and our Turkey v Scotland betting prediction.
The World Cup finals are naturally now the focus of attention, but there are a number of friendly internationals this week too, with preparations for the Euro 2024 qualifiers in mind.
Turkey and Scotland both missed out on Qatar, so both will be desperately keen to build momentum ahead of their quest to qualify for the European Championship finals in Germany.
Turkey v Scotland Betting Odds
In ‘Match Result & Total Goals’ (Over/Under) betting, Turkey & Under 2.5 can be backed at odds of 14/5 with BoyleSports.
- Turkey topped their League C Group 1 table in the Nations League, but took just a solitary point from their last two matches away to Faroe Islands and home to Luxembourg
- Scotland finished top of League B Group 1 in the Nations League, edging out Ukraine for promotion
Scotland fans set for extra protection this week in the Kurdish stronghold of Diyarbakır in Turkey, there is expected to be one police officer for every two of the estimated 400 Scotland supporters making the trip pic.twitter.com/wyiw1Gbttq
— Scottish Football Away Days (@days_scottish) November 13, 2022
More Turkey v Scotland Odds Picks
Here are a few select odds picks which may be worthy of closer inspection:
- In the To Win To Nil market, Turkey & Yes is 21/10 with Betfred
- In the Half-time/Full-time market, Turkey/Turkey is a 23/10 chance with Betfred
- Winning Margin betting sees Turkey To Win By 1 Goal at 13/5 with BoyleSports
- A 1-0 Correct Score bet on a Turkey win is 11/2 with SpreadEx
Turkey v Scotland Betting Prediction
Our main betting tip for this friendly match would be on a home win with the Turks also keeping a clean sheet which can be backed at odds just over 2/1.
To Win To Nil – Turkey & Yes @ 21/10 with Betfred
* Turkey v Scotland odds correct at the time of writing. Subject to changes.