Free tips Euro 2020 Kick-Off: Italy Could Start the Euros with Win to Nil Against Turkey
Turkey meet Italy in the opening match of Euro 2020 at the Stadio Olimpico in Rome on Friday night. Here’s the big match preview, betting odds and selected odds picks for the curtain raiser. Good luck everyone!
18+ • New customers only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal, payment methods, and country restrictions & full T&C’s apply (Details below) • Bet Responsibly • This is an advertisement • Please gamble responsibly • BeGambleAware
Turkey vs Italy Predictions:
To Win to Nil – Italy @ 11/10 with William Hill
- Turkey have lost just one of their last 13 games
- Italy have won their last eight matches without conceding a goal
Andrea Bocelli will sing Nessun Dorma at the opening Euro 2020 ceremony at the Stadio Olimpico ahead of Italy v Turkey tomorrow evening https://t.co/RlF1Nqe0oj #Euro2020 #Azzurri #VivoAzzurro #ITATUR pic.twitter.com/wbZURZ6RNE
— footballitalia (@footballitalia) June 10, 2021
Italy will be expected to top Group A, given that they have the advantage of playing all three group games in Rome.
The Italians come into the finals on a great run of form, having been unbeaten in 27 matches since a loss to Portugal in September 2018. They have won their last eight games without conceding a single goal.
Turkey are undefeated in their last six games and have had impressive World Cup qualifying wins at home to the Netherlands (4-2) and away to Norway (3-0) in recent months.
Turkey vs Italy Betting Odds
The Match Result betting is as follows:
In the Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) market, Italy & Under 1.5 Goals is 4/1 with Betway Sports.
More Turkey vs Italy Predictions…
- In Half-time Correct Score betting, you can bet on the 0-0 draw at 8/5 with BoyleSports.
- Winning Margin betting sees Italy to Win by 1 Goal at 9/4 with bet365*.
- The ‘Win to Nil’ betting market has Italy on offer at best odds of 11/10 with William Hill.
- A 1-0 Correct Score bet on an Italian victory is 9/2 with bet365*
- Andrea Belotti is 13/8 with bet365* in the Anytime Goalscorer betting market.
* Turkey vs Italy betting odds correct at the time of writing. All odds subject to changes.