Free tips Champions League: Union Saint-Gilloise v Rangers Betting Tips & Preview (7.45pm, Tuesday)
Rangers Can Keep Champions League Ambitions on Track with Draw at Union Saint-Gilloise
Union Saint-Gilloise meet Rangers at King Power at Den Dreef Stadio in their Champions League 3rd Qualifying round 1st leg tie on Tuesday night. Read on for our Union Saint-Gilloise v Rangers betting tips.
Union SG finished as runner-up to Club Brugge in the Belgian First Division A last term, which was their first season back in the topo-flight for 49 years. They’ve picked up 4 points from their opening two games this season.
Rangers were runner-up to Celtic in the Scottish Premiership last season. They started their new domestic campaign with a 2-1 win away to Livingston on Saturday.
Union Saint-Gilloise v Rangers Betting Odds
In the ‘Total Goals’ (Over/Under) market, Under 2.5 Goals can be backed at odds of 10/11 with BoyleSports.
— Rangers Football Club (@RangersFC) August 2, 2022
- Tony Bloom, owner of Brighton & Hove Albion, also owns Union Saint-Gilloise
- Rangers were Europa League finalists last season, where they lost to Eintracht Frankfurt on penalties
More Union Saint-Gilloise v Rangers Betting Odds Picks
- In Both Teams to Score (BTTS) betting, Yes is 8/11 with William Hill
- In Match Result & Both Teams to Score (BTTS) betting, the Draw & Yes is 10/3 with Betway
- A 1-1 Correct Score bet is an 11/2 chance with William Hill
- New signing Antonio Colak is 23/10 with Betway for Anytime Goalscorer
Union Saint-Gilloise v Rangers Betting Tips:
Match Result – Draw @ 12/5 with BoyleSports
* Betting odds correct at the time of writing. Subject to changes.