Free tips World Cup 2022: USA v Wales Preview & Betting Tips (7pm, Monday)
USA v Wales – World Cup 2022 Preview
The USA and Wales meet in their World Cup 2022 Group B opener at the Ahmad bin Ali Stadium in Al-Rayyan on Monday evening.
The USA’s World Cup qualification was never in serious doubt, but they weren’t totally convincing throughout the campaign. Recent form isn’t great either, with just one win in their last five matches.
Wales are not in great form themselves coming into the finals, having won just one of their last eight matches. That solitary victory was in the most important game though, with Wales beating Ukraine 1-0 in the World Cup play-offs.
USA v Wales Betting Odds
In the ‘Match Result & Both Teams to Score’ (BTTS) market, USA & Yes is 5/1 with BoyleSports.
- The USA and Wales have met twice previously in friendlies, with the USA winning 2-0 in 2003, followed by a goalless draw in 2020
- The USA have the youngest squad at World Cup 2022
- Gareth Bale has a record 40 international goals for Wales
Based upon FIFA rankings this is the Group of Death:
— Thogdad (@thogdad) November 11, 2022
More USA v Wales Odds Picks
- In ‘Match Result & Total Goals’ (Over/Under) betting, USA & Over 2.5 is 4/1 with William Hill
- Winning Margin betting sees USA To Win By 1 Goal is on offer at odds of 3/1 with BoyleSports
- In Correct Score betting, a 2-1 win for the USA can be backed at odds of 10/1 with William Hill
- Christian Pulisic is 4/1 with William Hill for an Anytime Goalscorer pick
USA v Wales Betting Prediction
This could be a close game that could be decided by the odd goal. We think the Americans will come out on top.
Winning Margin – USA To Win By 1 Goal @ 3/1 with BoyleSports
* USA v Wales betting odds correct at the time of writing. Subject to changes.