Free tips Europa League: Villarreal Can Secure 1st leg Win over Arsenal in Europa League Semi-final (8pm, Thursday)
Villarreal meet Arsenal at the Estadio de la Ceramica in the 1st leg of their Europa League semi-final on Thursday night. Scroll on for the low-down on this game along with the usual match predictions and Villarreal vs Arsenal picks…
Villarreal vs Arsenal Picks
Match Result – Villarreal to Win @ 8/5 with 888sport
“I will have to put aside my feelings for Arsenal, and I will have to put all my energies into making sure that the Yellow Submarine gets the upper hand.”
🎤Unai Emery on meeting his old side 👇
— UEFA.com (@UEFAcom) April 26, 2021
- Villarreal have won 11 and drawn one of 12 Europa League matches this season
- Arsenal have qualified for European football every season dating back to 1996-97
El Submarino Amarillo are currently 7th in La Liga after a 2-1 home loss to Barcelona on Saturday. They’ve lost three of their last four league games, but should still qualify for Europe via their league standing.
The Gunners are reliant on winning the Europa League to secure European football next term, with them down in 10th position in the Premier league following Friday’s 1-0 defeat at home to Everton.
Villarreal vs Arsenal Odds
In the ‘Match Result & Both Teams to Score’ (BTTS) market, ‘Villarreal & Yes’ can be backed at 4/1 with Betfair.
— Villarreal CF English (@Eng_Villarreal) April 26, 2021
Other Villarreal vs Arsenal Picks
- In Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) betting you can get ‘Villarreal & Over 2.5’ at odds of 16/5 with BoyleSports
- There might also be some value in backing Villarreal to qualify (over the two legs) at 13/10 with BoyleSports
- In Correct Score betting, a 2-1 win for Villarreal is on offer at 9/1 with bet365*
- You can also get Gerard Moreno at odds of 8/5 with bet365* in the Anytime Goalscorer market.
* Villarreal vs Arsenal odds correct at the time of writing. All betting odds are subject to change.