Free tips Nations League: Belgium & BTTS Could Be a Value Bet Against Wales (7.45pm, Saturday)
Wales v Belgium – UEFA Nations League 2022-23
Wales face Belgium at the Cardiff City Stadium in Nations League action on Saturday night. Here are the latest odds, expert picks and our Wales v Belgium betting prediction.
Wales played their second Nations League group game on Wednesday night, when they were beaten 2-1 at home to the Netherlands. That followed a 2-1 opening loss away to Poland, although the two games were sandwiched between the 1-0 win at home to Ukraine that saw them qualify for the World Cup finals. It’s easy to understand where the Welsh priorities were.
Belgium bounced back from their opening 4-1 defeat at home to the Netherlands by winning their second group game 6-1 at home to Poland on Wednesday.
Wales v Belgium Betting Odds
The Match Result betting sees Wales on offer at odds of 16/5 with Betfair, with the Draw at 13/5 with SpreadEx and Belgium at 10/11 with Betway.
Our main prediction comes in the ‘Match Result & Both Teams to Score’ (BTTS) market where Belgium & Yes is on offer at best odds of 10/3 with Betfair Sportsbook.
🏴 @Cymru will be back at Cardiff City Stadium this Saturday to face Belgium 🇧🇪
— FA WALES (@FAWales) June 8, 2022
- Wednesday’s 2-1 loss to the Netherlands ended a 19-match unbeaten run on home soil for Wales
- Wales and Belgium met twice last year in World Cup group qualifiers, with Belgium winning 3-1 on home soil in March, before a 1-1 draw in Cardiff in November.
More Wales v Belgium Odds Picks
- In Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) betting, Belgium & Over 2.5 is 9/4 with Betfair
- In the Half-time/Full-time market, Draw/Belgium is available at 15/4 with Boylesports
- A 2-1 Correct Score bet on a Belgium victory is an 8/1 chance with William Hill
- In the Anytime Goalscorer market, Leandro Trossard is 4/1 with BetFred
Wales v Belgium Betting Prediction:
Match Result & Both Teams to Score (BTTS) – Belgium & Yes @ 10/3 with Betfair Sportsbook
* Odds subject to changes