Free tips World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Wales & Czech Republic Could Finish All Square (7.45pm, Tuesday)
Wales meet the Czech Republic at the Cardiff City Stadium in a World Cup Group E qualifier on Tuesday evening. Read on for Betfinder’s Wales v Czech Republic prediction and odds picks…
Wales v Czech Republic Prediction:
Match Result – Draw @ 11/5 with Betway
- Wales has lost just one of their last seven matches
- Czech Republic are undefeated in their last four games
Wales started their campaign with a 3-1 loss away to Belgium, so know that this is already a game that they can ill afford to lose if they are to harbor realistic hopes of a place in the finals of World Cup 2022 in Qatar.
The Czechs started their qualification bid with a convincing 6-2 win on the road in Estonia, then drew 1-1 at home to Belgium, the world ranked number one team at present.
— BETFRED (@Betfred) March 29, 2021
Wales v Czech Republic Odds
In the Match Result & Both Teams to Score (BTTS) market, the Draw & Yes is 15/4 with BetVictor.
More Wales v Czech Republic Predictions
- In Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) betting, the Draw & Under 2.5 is 13/5 with BoyleSports
- In Both Teams to Score (BTTS) betting, Yes is 19/20 with bet365*.
- In Correct Score betting, a 1-1 draw is on offer at odds of 5/1 with Betway
- Tomas Soucek is 15/4 with bet365* in the Anytime Goalscorer betting odds
BREAKING: Tomas Soucek to be sidelined for 8 weeks due to having massive testicles. He will miss a vital ending to the season and we wish him all the best with his recovery. He will be recalled from international duty to return to West Ham immediately. pic.twitter.com/7Yf4PVPNVF
— dan (@danwhu_) March 27, 2021
* Wales v Czech Republic odds correct at the time of writing. All odds are subject to change.