Free tips World Cup 2022: England Can Qualify for Last 16 with Win & BTTS Against Wales (7pm, Tuesday)
Wales v England Preview & Betting Tips – World Cup 2022
Wales meet England in the final round of World Cup 2022 Group B games at the Ahmad bin Ali Stadium in Al Rayyan on Tuesday night.
Following their 2-0 loss to Iran, Wales know that they need a win to have any hope of progressing to the knockout stage, although even a victory doesn’t ensure that they won’t be going home after this match.
England were far from impressive in their 0-0 draw against the USA, but only need a point to ensure qualification for the last 16.
Wales v England Betting Odds
In the ‘Match Result & Both Teams to Score’ (BTTS) betting, England & Yes can be backed at odds of 12/5 with Betway Sports.
- Wales have won just one of their last 10 matches, losing six of them
- England have won just one of their last eight matches
- England have won each of the last six meetings with Wales, scoring 11 goals and conceding just one
Wales v England – Best Odds Picks
The 2nd Half is 11/10 with Betfred to be the Highest Scoring Half, which could be a decent bet if Wales are chasing the game after the break.
- A 3-1 Correct Score bet on an England win is on offer at odds of 12/1 with William Hill
- Phil Foden is 2/1 with Betfred for our value Anytime Goalscorer pick
- In the Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) betting, England & Over 3.5 is 3/1 with Betfred.
🗣️ “If England can’t beat Wales on Tuesday we don’t deserve to go through”
Paul Merson says England’s performance against the USA was poor and discusses their game against Wales on Tuesday 🦁pic.twitter.com/TZshJmMHIg
— Sky Sports (@SkySports) November 26, 2022
Wales v England Betting Prediction
Wales need to win and England need to step up after their dismal 0-0 draw with USA, so we’re expecting goals for both sides with Gareth Southgate’s men coming out on top.
Match Result & Both Teams to Score (‘BTTS’) – England & Yes @ 12/5 with Betway
* Wales v England betting odds correct at the time of writing. All odds are subject to changes.