Free tips Premier League: Back Liverpool To Win to Nil against West Bromwich Albion (4.30pm, Sunday)
West Bromwich Albion meet Liverpool in Premier League action at the Hawthorns on Sunday afternoon. Keep reading for West Brom v Liverpool tips, betting odds and match predictions…
West Brom v Liverpool Tips:
To Win to Nil – Liverpool @ 13/10 with BoyleSports
- Prior to Thursday’s game away to Manchester United, Liverpool had only lost one of their last nine matches in all competitions
- West Bromwich Albion have conceded 68 goals in 35 Premier League games this season – more than any other team
Liverpool this season:
– 13 points out of 15 away to Man City, Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal and West Ham
– 2 points out of 15 at home to West Brom, Burnley, Brighton, Fulham and Newcastle
— Henry Jackson (@HenryJackson87) May 9, 2021
The Baggies fate was finally confirmed when they lost 3-1 at Arsenal last Sunday, but in truth they had rarely looked good enough to retain their top-flight status this season.
A 2-0 win at home to Southampton on Saturday kept Liverpool in the hunt for a Top 4 finish. Prior to Thursday’s trip to Manchester United, the Reds were six points adrift of Leicester City in fourth spot with a game in hand.
However Leicester beating Man Utd on Tuesday makes things even more difficult for Liverpool who now need a minor miracle – they need to win all four of their remaining games and hope Leicester slip up.
Whatever the result at Old Trafford, three points against the Baggies is a must if the prospect of Champions League football at Anfield next term is to remain realistic. How the mighty fall.
EPL Table as of Wednesday 12th May
West Brom v Liverpool Odds
In the ‘Match Result & Total Goals’ (Over/Under) market, Liverpool & Under 2.5 is on offer at odds of 16/5 with BoyleSports.
More West Brom v Liverpool Tips
- Half-time/Full-time betting sees Liverpool/Liverpool at 20/23 with BoyleSports.
- The to Win to Nil market has Liverpool at 13/10 with BoyleSports.
- In Winning Margin betting, Liverpool to Win by 2 Goals is 3/1 with bet365*.
- In Correct Score betting, a 2-0 win for Liverpool can be backed at 7/1 with bet365*.
* West Brom v Liverpool betting odds correct at the time of writing. All odds are subject to change.