Free tips West Ham Could Be Worth Asian Handicap Punt Against Chelsea (12.30pm, Saturday)
West Ham United v Chelsea – Premier League 2022-23
West Ham United meet Chelsea in a Premier League derby at the London Stadium between two expensively assembled, but underperforming, teams on Saturday lunchtime.
– The Hammers are currently one point and one place above the relegation zone following a potentially invaluable 1-1 draw away to Newcastle United last Saturday.
– The Blues are 9th in the Premier League at present, 10 points shy of the Champions League places following last Friday’s 0-0 draw at home to Fulham.
West Ham v Chelsea Betting Odds
In the ‘Match Result & Both Teams to Score’ (BTTS) market, the Draw & Yes can be backed at odds of 15/4 with BoyleSports.
- West Ham United have lost just one of their last six games in all competitions
- Chelsea are unbeaten in their last three Premier League matches, keeping clean sheets in each
- In the reverse fixture, Chelsea claimed a 2-1 victory at Stamford Bridge in September
West Ham v Chelsea Best Odds Picks
In Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) betting odds, the Draw & Under 2.5 is available at 3/1 with BoyleSports.
On the Asian Handicap, West Ham +0.25 is a 91/100 chance with William Hill. That equates to a winning bet should the Hammers secure victory, but you would still get half your stake matched at the winning odds and the other half refunded to your account in the event of a draw.
- A 1-1 Correct Score bet is 11/2 with Betway
- Kai Havertz is 12/5 with 888sport for Anytime Goalscorer bet
West Ham v Chelsea Best Bet
Asian Handicap – West Ham United +0.25 @ 91/100 with William Hill
* West Ham v Chelsea odds correct at the time of writing. All betting odds subject to changes.