Free tips Premier League: Back Chelsea to beat West Ham United by 1 Goal Margin (5.30pm, Saturday)
West Ham United meet Chelsea at the London Stadium in a crucial Premier League encounter with regards to Champions League qualification on Saturday evening. Here’s a match preview along with some West Ham v Chelsea predictions and best bets.
Our Official Programme for #WHUCHE is available now!
📖👇 Click on the link below to get your hands on a FREE digital copy, or purchase a version in print.
— West Ham United (@WestHam) April 22, 2021
West Ham v Chelsea Predictions:
Winning Margin – Chelsea to Win By 1 Goal @ 13/5 with Betfair Sportsbook
- West Ham United have conceded 10 goals in their last four Premier League matches
- Chelsea have conceded more than 1 goal in a game just once in 20 matches under Thomas Tuchel
The Hammers are currently fifth in the Premier League, but only below Chelsea on goal difference. Their hopes suffered a setback after a 3-2 defeat away to Newcastle United last Saturday.
The Blues face a Champions League semi-final 1st leg tie away to Real Madrid the Tuesday after this match, which could be a distraction.
They were held to a goalless draw at home to Brighton & Hove Albion on Tuesday night, which prevented them moving above Leicester City.
West Ham v Chelsea Odds
In the Match Result & Both Teams to Score (BTTS) market, Chelsea & Yes can be backed at 11/4 with BoyleSports.
Other West Ham v Chelsea Predictions
- The Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) sees Chelsea & Over 2.5 at 9/5 with Betway.
- The Winning Margin market sees Chelsea to Win by 1 Goal is available at 13/5 with Betfair.
- A 2-1 Correct Score bet on a win for Chelsea is 17/2 with bet365*
- You can get Kai Havertz at odds of 21/10 with bet365* for Anytime Goalscorer.
* West Ham v Chelsea odds correct at the time of writing. All betting odds are subject to change.