Free tips West Ham Can Secure Narrow Victory at Home to Relegation Rivals Everton (3pm, Saturday)
West Ham United meet Everton at the London Stadium on Saturday afternoon in what is already arguably a relegation six-pointer between two of the bottom-three. Read on for match preview, betting odds and our West Ham v Everton best bet.
This fixture is also a game in which managers David Moyes and Frank Lampard both know that a loss for either could prove to be the final nail in their coffin.
– The Toffees come into this match on the back of a damaging 2-1 defeat at home to bottom of the table Southampton.
– The Hammers slipped into the drop-zone after a 1-0 loss at Wolverhampton Wanderers last Saturday.
West Ham v Everton Betting Odds
In the ‘Match Result & Both Teams to Score’ (BTTS) betting market, West Ham & Yes can be backed at best odds of 3/1 with Betway Sports.
- West Ham United have taken just a point from their last seven Premier League games
- Everton won the reverse fixture 1-0 at Goodison Park in September
- Everton are winless in nine matches in all competitions
- The Toffees have only won a point from a possible 18
West Ham v Everton Best Odds Picks
- In the Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) market, West Ham & Over 2.5 is 2/1 with BoyleSports
- In Winning Margin betting, West Ham to win by 1 Goal is 5/2 with BoyleSports
- A 2-1 Correct Score bet on a West Ham victory is 8/1 with William Hill
- Jarrod Bowen is 3/1 with William Hill for an Anytime Goalscorer bet
West Ham v Everton Best Bet
Winning Margin – West Ham United to win by 1 Goal @ 5/2 with BoyleSports
* West Ham v Everton betting odds correct at the time of writing. Subject to changes.