Free tips Premier League Predictions: West Ham v Man City Preview & Betting Tips (4.30pm, Sunday)
City Can Get Title Defence Off to a Flyer with Win & BTTS at West Ham
West Ham United play host to Manchester City in the English Premier League at the London Stadium on Sunday evening, in what could prove to be a stern test for the defending champions to start the new season. Here you will find our West Ham v Man City betting picks and those all important betting odds.
The Hammers will be missing a couple of big summer signings in Nayef Aguerd (ankle injury) in a pre-season friendly and Gianluca Scamacca (match fitness), which is a definite blow to their chances.
For the Citizens, Erling Haaland will be making his Premier League debut, although defender Aymeric Laporte is ruled out following knee surgery.
West Ham v Man City Betting Odds
In the ‘Match Result & Both Teams to Score’ (BTTS) market, Man City & Yes is a 9/5 chance with Betway.
- Man City are unbeaten in their last 13 Premier League meetings with West Ham, winning 10
- West Ham scored in all 19 Premier League home games last season
- Man City have lost just one of their last 28 Premier League games
“West Ham is the most important thing” 🗣
Full Pep preview ⤵️ @okx
— Manchester City (@ManCity) August 6, 2022
More West Ham v Man City Odds Picks
- In Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) betting, Man City & Over 3.5 is 15/8 with BoyleSports
- The Half-time/Full-time market sees Man City/Man City available at 1/1 with BoyleSports
- In Correct Score betting, a 3-1 win for City is 10/1 with William Hill
- Jack Grealish is 16/5 with 888sport for Anytime Goalscorer
West Ham v Man City Betting Picks:
Match Result & Both Teams to Score (BTTS) – Man City & Yes @ 9/5 with Betway
* West Ham v Man City betting odds correct at the time of writing