Free tips Manchester City Can Edge Closer to Title with Victory & Leading at Halftime Against West Ham (2pm, Sunday)
West Ham United v Manchester City – Premier League 2021-22
West Ham United meet Manchester City in the Premier League at the London Stadium on Sunday afternoon. Below are the latest match betting odds, best odds picks and our West Ham v Man City Betting prediction.
The Hammers ended a run of four straight losses in all competitions with a 4-0 win away to relegated Norwich City last Sunday. That’s a result that keeps them on course to qualify for the Europa Conference League.
Following a 5-1 win away to Wolverhampton Wanderers on Wednesday, the Citizens come into this game with a three-point advantage and a seven-goal superior goal difference over Liverpool with both teams having just two matches remaining each. A win here could almost put the title in City’s hands.
West Ham v Man City Betting Odds
In the Match Result & Both Teams to Score (BTTS) market, Manchester City & Yes can be backed at 7/4 with Betway, while in Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) betting, Manchester City & Over 3.5 is 15/8 with BoyleSports.
- Manchester City are unbeaten in their last 17 Premier League matches away from home
- The reverse fixture at the Etihad Stadium in November ended in a 2-1 win for Manchester City
More West Ham v Man City Odds Picks
- In the Half-time/Full-time market, Man City/Man City is on offer at odds of 11/10 with bet365*
- A 3-1 Correct Score bet on a Manchester City victory is an 11/1 chance with William Hill
- Phil Foden is 9/5 with 888sport for an Anytime Goalscorer bet
West Ham v Man City Betting Prediction
Man City will want to put this one to bed early so our best bet is go back the Citizens to be leading at half time and full time at a shade over Even money.
Half-time/Full-time – Man City/Man City @ 11/10 with bet365*
* West Ham v Man City betting odds correct at the time of writing. All odds subject to change.