Free tips Premier League: West Ham v Tottenham Preview & Betting Tips (7.45pm, Weds)
West Ham Look Good Value for a Point at Home to Tottenham
West Ham United meet Tottenham Hotspur at the London Stadium in the Premier League on Wednesday night. Keep reading to find the best odds available along with our tips and West Ham v Tottenham betting prediction.
After a poor start to the season, the Hammers got their first goal and first points of the campaign with a 1-0 win at Aston Villa on Sunday.
Unbeaten Tottenham maintained their impressive start to the season with a third win in four games with a 2-0 victory at Nottingham Forest on Sunday.
West Ham v Tottenham Betting Odds
In the ‘Match Result & Both Teams to Score’ (BTTS) betting market, the Draw & Yes option is 18/5 with William Hill.
- West Ham United won the corresponding fixture 1-0 in October last season, with Tottenham Hotspur exacting revenge with a 3-1 win on home turf in March
- West Ham have scored just one goal in four league matches to date, while Harry Kane already has four goal to his name
More West Ham v Tottenham Betting Picks
- In the Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) market, the Draw & Under 2.5 is a 4/1 chance with BoyleSports
- On the Asian Handicap, West Ham + 0.5 is 9/10 with Betway. If West Ham avoid defeat, that would equate to a winning bet
- A 1-1 Correct Score bet is on offer at odds of 13/2 with BoyleSports
- The already on-form Harry Kane is 11/10 for Anytime Goalscorer with 888sport
West Ham v Tottenham Betting Prediction:
This has the hallmarks of being a close London derby in which things could end up all square at the London Stadium.
Match Result – Draw @ 29/10 with SpreadEx
* West Ham v Tottenham betting odds correct at the time of writing. Subject to changes.