Free tips Wolves Can Inflict More Misery on Liverpool with FA Cup Victory (7.45pm, Tuesday, BBC1)
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Liverpool – FA Cup 2022-23
Wolverhampton Wanderers meet Liverpool at Molineux in an FA Cup 3rd round replay on Tuesday night, following a 2-2 draw at Anfield. The match is being shown live on BBC1. This page has the latest betting odds, Betfinder’s value bets and our Wolves v Liverpool best odds picks.
Wolves boosted their Premier League survival hopes with a 1-0 win at home to West Ham United on Saturday, moving them up to 16th in the table.
Liverpool’s difficult campaign reached a new low with a 3-0 loss at Brighton & Hove Albion. That result left the Reds down in 9th position, 10-points shy of the Top 4 places.
Wolves v Liverpool Betting Odds
In ‘Match Result & Both Teams to Score’ (BTTS) betting, Wolves & Yes is on offer at odds of 11/2 with William Hill.
- Wolverhampton Wanderers are unbeaten in three FA Cup meetings between the teams, winning 2-1 at Anfield in 2017 and 2-1 at Molineux in 2019 prior to last week’s draw
- Liverpool have won each of the last 11 Premier League games against Wolves
Wolves v Liverpool Best Odds Picks
Here are our favourite bets and value picks for Wolves v Liverpool:
- In the Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) market, Wolves & Over 2.5 is 5/1 with William Hill
- In Winning Margin betting, Wolves to win by 1 Goal can be backed at odds of 9/2 with BoyleSports
- A 2-1 Correct Score bet on a Wolves win is 14/1 with William Hill
- Daniel Podence is 7/2 with William Hill for an Anytime Goalscorer selection
The pitchside view of @daniel_podence‘s winner on Saturday.
— Wolves (@Wolves) January 16, 2023
Wolves v Liverpool Betting Prediction
Our best bet is for the straight win on Wolves to get the job done within 90 minutes and pile more misery on the Reds.
Match Result (90 min) – Wolverhampton Wanderers to win @ 3/1 with BetFred
* Wolves v Liverpool betting odds correct at the time of writing. Subject to changes.