Free tips Premier League: Wolves v Man City Betting Tips & Preview (12.30pm, Saturday)
Manchester City Can Beat Goal-shy Wolverhampton Wanderers Without Conceding
Wolverhampton Wanderers meet defending champions Manchester City at Molineux in Premier League action this Saturday lunchtime. Keep reading for the best odds picks below along with our Wolves v Man City betting prediction and tips.
Wolves were last in action a fortnight ago, when they secured a first league win of the season with a 1-0 victory at home to Southampton.
The Citizens were in Champions League action on Wednesday night, when they rallied from a goal down to win 2-1 at home to Borussia Dortmund.
Wolves v Man City Betting Odds
In the ‘Match Result & Total Goals’ (Over/Under) betting market, Manchester City & Under 2.5 is 14/5 with Betway Sports.
- Wolverhampton Wanderers have the joint lowest goals scored in the Premier League, with just three goals from six matches
- Wolves also have the best defensive record to date, having conceded just four goals, although Manchester City are the highest goalscorers with 20
- Manchester City won the corresponding fixture 5-1 last season, with Kevin De Bruyne scoring four goals
More Wolves v Man City Odds Picks
- Manchester City to ‘Win To Nil’ can be backed at odds of 6/5 with Betfair Sportsbook
- In Winning Margin betting, Manchester City To Win By 1 Goal is an 11/4 chance with BoyleSports
- A 1-0 win for Manchester City is 7/1 with 888sport
- Kevin De Bruyne is 11/5 with SpreadEx for an Anytime Goalscorer pick
Wolves v Man City Betting Prediction:
Of the above selections the one we fancy most is City to get the win while keeping a clean sheet.
Manchester City to ‘Win to Nil’ @ 6/5 with Betfair Sportsbook
* Wolves v Man City betting odds correct at the time of article publication. Subject to changes.