Oscars 2019 Betting Odds: A Star is Born Drifts – Momentum Builds For Bohemian Rhapsody
Oscars 2019 Betting Odds Update
A Star is Born had a very disappointing night at the 2019 Golden Globes and as a result has drifted right out to 5/2 in the Oscars 2019 betting odds to win the Best Picture Oscar.
Bradley Cooper’s odds are now out to 11/4 and Lady Gaga is also pushed out to 7/2 to win the Best Actress award at the red carpet event on 24th/25th February 2019 in Los Angeles.
“The Golden Globes did not show much love for A Star Is Born and as a result the film and its stars are drifting in the Oscars 2019 betting odds,” said William Hill spokesman Rupert Adams.
Oscars 2019 Betting Odds – Best Picture:
- 6/4 Roma
- 5/2 A Star Is Born
- 3/1 Bohemian Rhapsody
- 4/1 Green Book
- 14/1 The Favourite
- 16/1 If Beale Street Could Talk
- 20/1 Black Panther
Oscars 2019 Betting Odds – Best Actor:
- 5/6 Rami Malek (Bohemian Rhapsody)
- 11/8 Christian Bale (Vice)
- 11/4 Bradley Cooper (A Star Is Born)
- 10/1 Viggo Mortensen (Green Book)
- 12/1 Ryan Gosling (First Man)
- 14/1 Robert Redford (The Old Man and The Gun)
Oscars 2019 Betting Odds – Best Actress:
- 4/5 Glenn Close (The Wife)
- 2/1 Olivia Colman (The Favourite)
- 7/2 Lady Gaga (A Star Is Born)
- 10/1 Emily Blunt (Mary Poppins)
- 12/ 1 Melissa McCarthy (Can You Ever Forgive Me?)
- 16/1 Rosamund Pike (A Private War)
Oscars 2019 Betting – Best Director:
- 1/4 Alfonso Cuaron (Roma)
- 5/1 Bradley Cooper (A Star Is Born)
- 8/1 Damien Chazelle (First Man)
- 12/1 Spike Lee (BlacKkKlansman)
- 14/1 Josie Rourke (Mary Queen Of Scots)
To place bet a bet on the Oscars 2019 simply head over to William Hill and open an account here. You can also take advantage of the William Hill free bets welcome offer. Break a leg!
* The quoted Oscars betting odds were correct at the time of writing.
18+ only. Be Gamble Aware