All is not lost on an International Sporting Stage as Ireland are on their way to Peru! Ireland’s Rugby team may have failed to...
A massive story landed in editor’s inboxes on Tuesday morning with news that the Canadian Stars Group (TSG) is to be acquired/merged by Flutter Entertainment, operator...
The UK has a new millionaire gambler with 21-year-old Nick Marchington collecting $1,525,000 for finishing seventh in the hallowed World Series of Poker main event....
Coral Poker Betting Offer
NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY
If you fancy trying a hand or two of online poker and are new to Coral bookmakers then you can sign-up to Coral Poker today and benefit from $30 worth of free poker tournament tickets…
- SIGN UP and create your account today
- DEPOSIT £20 or more
- GET $30 worth of tickets
POKER WELCOME OFFER
PROMOTIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
BEFORE CLAIMING THIS POKERROMOTION IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THESE PROMOTIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AS THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE TERMS ON WHICH THIS PROMOTION CAN BE CLAIMED. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO AGREE TO THESE PROMOTIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS WHEN CLAIMING THIS POKER PROMOTION. IN PARTICULAR, PLEASE FAMILIARISE YOURSELF WITH THE RESTRICTIONS SUMMARISED BELOW.
- This Poker Welcome Offer Promotion is available from 00:00 UK Time on 18.05.2020 until further notice.
WHO QUALIFIES FOR THIS POKER WELCOME OFFER
- This Welcome Bonus Promotion is available to new and existing, verified, real money customers aged over 18 years.
- You cannot enter this Promotion if you are accessing the Coral website from a restricted country. A list of countries from which you may access your Coral account can be found HERE.
- Offer available to new Poker players only.
- Only one person per household or per device shall be allowed to enter this promotion.
HOW TO CLAIM THIS POKER WELCOME OFFER
- A minimum deposit of £20 into your Coral Poker account is required. The deposit must be made in one transaction of £20+.
- $30 of tickets will be credited as SPINS tickets
- 6 X $5 SPINS tickets
RESTRICTIONS ON THE SPINS TICKETS
- All SPINS tickets will expire after 14 days from issue. Subsequently unused tickets will be removed from the player’s account.
- SPINS tickets are not transferrable and may not be substituted or redeemed, except as provided by these terms and conditions.
OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS RELATING TO THIS POKER WELCOME OFFER
- During the registration process you must provide correct personal details (including name, address, phone number and date of birth) to be eligible for this offer.
- The promoter of this promotion is GVC Services Limited, a company registered at Suite 6, Atlantic Suites, Europort Avenue, Gibraltar
- Employees of the Promoter (and its affiliate companies), and any family members of employees, are not eligible to receive this Poker Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants.
- We reserve the right to change, end or restrict your access to any Poker Promotion, if required for legal and/or regulatory reasons.
- We are aware that some links to our Poker Welcome Promotion may be posted on other sites or through forums or the information that the potential customer received may have been forwarded on to other persons who didn’t receive the genuine Welcome Package offer from us. If we determine, acting reasonably, that you did NOT receive this particular promotion as an intended exclusive targeted recipient, we will not honour this Welcome Package.
- By taking part in this promotion, you agree to these Specific Promotional Terms and Conditions and agree to the Standard Promotional Terms and Conditions set by the provider. Failure to satisfy these Specific Terms and Conditions may result in the package being removed from your account without notice.
Please gamble responsibly www.begambleaware.org
William Hill is to run its first ever responsible gambling crowdsourcing event as part of its commitment to the company’s Nobody Harmed ambition. The event will...
News that the US Supreme Court has struck out the Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act (PASPA) on Monday has sent sports betting company...