Poker Betting Offer
NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY
If you fancy trying a hand or two of online poker and are new to Coral bookmakers then you can sign-up to Coral Poker today and benefit from £20 worth of free poker tournament tokens…
Plus there are further Coral Poker bonuses worth up to £200 available.
Terms & Conditions
POKER WELCOME BONUS
PROMOTIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
BEFORE CLAIMING THE POKER WELCOME BONUS IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THESE PROMOTIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AS THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE TERMS ON WHICH THIS PROMOTION CAN BE CLAIMED. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO AGREE TO THESE PROMOTIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS WHEN CLAIMING THIS POKER WELCOME BONUS. IN PARTICULAR, PLEASE FAMILIARISE YOURSELF WITH THE RESTRICTIONS SUMMARISED BELOW.
These Promotional Terms & Conditions apply to the Poker Welcome Bonus. They should be read alongside our General Website Terms & Conditions and Poker Jargon Buster. These terms can be accessed HERE & HERE
- 6 x €5 Tournament tickets;
- 30 x £50 New Player Tournament tickets; and
- A pending bonus up to a maximum of £200.
WHO QUALIFIES FOR THESE REWARDS
- The Poker Welcome Bonus is open to customers aged 18 years or over opening a New
- You must be a real money poker player.
- Players who deposited £10+ will qualify for the first welcome offer of €35 worth of Tournament tickets (6 x €5 Tournament tickets). Players who deposited £10+ will qualify for both welcome offers, including €35 worth of tickets and a 100% pending bonus of up to £200. If the bonus does not automatically credit on first deposit please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to add it.
- Players who have an account with a currency other than GBP will receive the currency equivalent.
- Tournament tickets will be credited to players accounts instantly following the minimum deposit.
- Please note that our Poker games may be played in GBP (£) and Euro (€). The ‘Cashier’ will automatically convert your funds into your desired currency of play (and back) at the prevailing daily exchange rate.
- The Poker Welcome Bonus Promotion is open exclusively to Coral Poker network.
- The total prize pool for the New Player Tournament is £50. The prize pool is subject to the number of entrants to the Tournament. Total prize pool details will be provided to you in the tournament lobby before you enter the Tournament.
- The New Player Tournament starts at 21:00 GMT every day
- This Tournament requires a minimum of 2 participants before it can begin and can have a maximum of 500 entrants.
RESTRICTIONS ON ENTRY TO THE TOURNAMENT
- You must use your New Player Tournament tickets within 90 days of them being credited to your Account, otherwise they will expire.
- You may only enter the New Player Tournament once per day.
- There is no cash alternative to the New Player Tournament tickets.
- The €5 tournament tickets can be used on any MTT game with a €5 entry
- €5 Tournament tickets will expire after 14 days if not used.
- The Pending bonus is released in stages according to the number of Poker Points you earn at real cash tables and tournaments. For more information on how to earn points please click HERE.
- The pending bonus will be released in £5 increments for every 300 points earned.
- Once released, the funds can be played on any Coral product or cashed out.
- The status of the pending bonus may be found in the “My Account” “Bonus” section of the Poker client.
RESTRICTIONS ON PENDING BONUS
- You must accumulate the necessary number of Poker Points within 90 days of your deposit to complete the pending bonus. Any remaining pending bonus funds will be removed from your Account if the required number of Poker Points are not accrued in this timeframe.
- Promoter: Ladbrokes Coral International Limited
- Employees of the Promoter (and its affiliate companies), and any family members of employees, are not eligible to participate in the Poker Welcome Bonus offer. We reserve the right to verify the eligibility of all participants.
- We reserve the right to exclude players who participate in this Promotion with multiple Accounts.
- We may disqualify you from this Promotion if we reasonably suspect that you are colluding with other players or using an abusive strategy. Please see our General Website Terms & Conditions and Poker Jargon Buster for further information about abuse and collusion.
- We reserve the right to change, end or restrict your access to any Tournament, if required for legal and/or regulatory reasons.
We are aware that some links to this Promotion offer may be posted on other sites or through forums or the information that the potential customer received may have been forwarded on to other persons who didn’t receive the genuine Promotional offer from us. If we determine, acting reasonably, that you did NOT receive this particular promotion as an intended exclusive targeted recipient, we will not honour this Promotion.
Please gamble responsibly www.begambleaware.org
William Hill is to run its first ever responsible gambling crowdsourcing event as part of its commitment to the company’s Nobody Harmed ambition. The event will...
News that the US Supreme Court has struck out the Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act (PASPA) on Monday has sent sports betting company...