Category: Horse racing(149)
Steve Mullington Passionate about NH & Flat Racing. I’m Steve Mullington from Rochdale. My racing blog on Betfinder is about the ups &...
Moulin Blue – Baaeed Like The Wind Hailed by many pundits as the second equine coming, Baaeed maintained his unbeaten record with a comfortable...
Newbury News After looking like a Marillion dollars in the paddock, Lavender’s Blue put in a career-best performance on Saturday to land the Group...
The York Ebor Meeting starts this week and it is crammed full of quality Flat racing. Monday morning is probably not the most ideal...
A Maiden No More I scheduled myself in to cover the action at Haydock Park’s Rose Of Lancaster Carnival over the weekend, and despite...
I’ve taken a private editorial decision not to devote many column inches to the Racing League or the Sky Bet Sunday Series. I’m all...
For the first time since March 2020 racecourses are able to open their turnstiles without any limit on their capacity. In the last 16...
Horse Racing Exchange Betting Offer
NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY
- Join Open your new account using promo code VAL225.
- Bet Place a £20 bet in your first bet on the Exchange.
- Get If the bet loses Betfair will refund you £20 in Cash.
Terms and Conditions
Can I take part?
- You can only take part in this offer if you are not an existing or a previous Betfair account holder.
- This offer is not available to accounts registered in any of the following countries – Armenia, Portugal, Bulgaria, India, Belarus, Chile, Croatia, Hungary, Latvia, Macedonia, Moldova, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovenia, Tunisia, Ukraine, Macau & Taiwan
How and when can I qualify?
- The first Exchange bet you place within 7 days of registering your new Betfair account can risk up to £20. Your bet must settle in this period too.
What can I win?
- If you place a qualifying bet as set out above, and that bet loses within 7 days of account opening, we will refund your stake in cash, up to a maximum of £20.
When will I get my prize?
- We’ll aim to credit your account within 72 hours of your qualifying bet being settled
What else do I need to know?
- Only deposits made using credit/debits cards and ApplePay will qualify for this promotion.
- Unmatched, unsettled or voided bets will not count towards this promotion.
- In the event that two qualifying bets are placed at the same time, the first bet to settle will be your qualifying bet. In the event that your qualifying bet wins, there will be no credit to your account.
Other essential stuff:
- For Exchange bets, the Exchange rules apply, see here.
This is an advertisement.
Please gamble responsibly www.begambleaware.org
55 Years of Hurt (and Counting!) Not strictly horse racing but England losing in the European Championship final versus Italy must have felt akin...
Absolutely sensational! Arazi, one of the most famous Breeders’ Cup winners of the modern era, has died at the age of 32 due to...
Sticky OFFY Pudding! Last week I finally managed to get myself off on holiday to the Lake District – a carried over booking actually...