- This “Bet Boost – Acca” promotion (the “Promotion”) is promoted and operated by WHG (International) Limited (“William Hill”, “we”, “us”, “our”) a limited company registered in Gibraltar with registered company number 99191 and whose registered office is at 6/1 Waterport Place, Gibraltar.
- This Promotion is only made available to registered Account holders of William Hill via our iOS or Android mobile app or on our mobile website here (together, the “Mobile Site”) and our new desktop site. This Promotion is not available via old desktop, text or telebetting and is not available in William Hill shops including on self-service betting terminals.
- Please refer to the “Definitions” section below for the meanings given to capitalised terms used in these terms and conditions (“Promotion Terms”).
- The Promotion will run from 00:00:01 (UK time) on 10/08/2018 until 23:59:59 (UK time) on 31/12/2018 (the “Promotion Period”), unless otherwise cancelled by us in accordance with these Promotion Terms (the “Promotion Period”). All times referred to in these Promotions Terms are references to the time in the United Kingdom.
How does the Promotion work?
- You are eligible to “Boost” prices on Qualifying Selections (as defined below at clause 10) during the Promotion Period (subject to restrictions set out in the “What restrictions apply” section below) (a “Bet Boost – Acca”).
- One “Bet Boost – Acca” will be made available every day at 00:00:01 on all accumulator bets with 3 or more selections until 23:59:59. (the “Qualifying Period”).
- If you do not use a “Bet Boost – Acca” during the Qualifying Period, the “Bet Boost – Acca” will automatically expire and will no longer be available for use and cannot be carried over to any subsequent event or day.
- This Promotion is limited to customers using William Hill’s UK mobile and new desktop site.
How do you participate in this Promotion?
- When you make your Qualifying Selections, enter your stake and press the Boost button, your new odds and potential returns with the “Bet Boost – Acca” applied will be shown. You will be asked to confirm that you wish to place a bet with the “Bet Boost – Acca” applied.How do you qualify for this Promotion?
- The following conditions and restrictions will apply to the use of “Bet Boost – Acca” as part of this Promotion:
- the maximum permitted stake on any selection to which a “Bet Boost – Acca” may be applied is as follows: GBP 20, EUR 20, AUD 40, CAD 40, DKK 160, HKD 230, JPY 2600, SGD 40, SEK 240, USD 20 and CHF 30
- minimum of 3 selection and maximum of 25
- placed on sports betting
- bets must be placed using funds from your Main Balance in order to qualify for a “Bet Boost – Acca”; any bets placed (in whole or in part) using a Free Bet or any other free bets or bonuses received from any other promotion will not qualify for a “Bet Boost – Acca”, and
- bets must be placed on the qualifying criteria outlined above, bets placed on any other markets (e.g. ‘Flash Odds’, ‘Enhanced Odds’) will not qualify for this Promotion. If you are unsure of what these markets mean or which bets will qualify for this Promotion, you can contact us for clarification using the contact details on the “Contact Us” pages of the Website;
(a selection made satisfying these conditions will be a “Qualifying Selection”).
What Other Restrictions Apply?
11. “Bet Boost – Acca” cannot be used in conjunction with a Flash Odds, Enhanced Odds, any free bet or any other promotion.
12. A “Bet Boost – Acca” can only be used once and cannot be partially redeemed. If you have a “Bet Boost – Acca” available, you must use it to the full stake amount or the remainder will be lost. For example, if you stake £10 and use the “Bet Boost – Acca”, you cannot place a further bet for £10 and benefit from the “Bet Boost – Acca”.
Cash In My Bet
13. You are still able to use Cash in my bet for bets placed using a “Bet Boost – Acca”. However, the value of any returns available under Cash in my Bet will be calculated using the original price (i.e. it will ignore the “Bet Boost – Acca” price).
How do you take part in the Promotion?
14. In order to take part in the Promotion, you need to:
a)make a Qualifying Selection (in accordance with the “How do you qualify for this Promotion?” section above);
b)apply your stake:
c)use your “Bet Boost – Acca” on the Qualifying Selection:
d)confirm that you wish to place a bet with the “Bet Boost – Acca” applied.
15. For illustrated instructions showing you how to use a Bet Boost, please refer here.
16. We offer bonuses and promotions to enhance your enjoyment of our games and wagering. We therefore expect that you will participate in all bonuses and promotions fairly, so that our other customers too may enjoy our services. We have set out below certain types of play which we consider to be unfair and which therefore are in breach of these Promotion Terms:
a)using minimal risk wagering patterns (e.g. low risk wagering, zero risk wagering or equal betting patterns);
b)using multiple accounts to obtain more than the number of bonuses or free bets permitted for each customer;
c)sharing personalised promotional offers or bonuses (i.e. promotions or bonuses which are available to specific customers only) received by you e.g. via email, inbox message, text message, links, URLs etc. with others who were not the intended recipient. This includes accessing promotions or bonuses forwarded to you by others when you were not the intended recipient;
d)concealing your country of residence in order to access a promotion or bonus that is not available in your country of residence;
e)colluding with other customers in order to take advantage of promotions or bonuses; or
f)using more than one account per household or per IP address,
together, “Prohibited Practices”.
17. Where you are in breach of any Prohibited Practice, we shall be entitled to cancel any bonuses or promotions applied to your Account, reclaim any bonus element of such offers and either settle bets at the correct odds, void any free bets, void any bet funded by a bonus, or remove any subsequent winnings relating to a bonus / free bets. We may also be entitled to levy an administration charge up to the value of the bonus, free bet or additional payment to cover our reasonable administrative costs in respect of any such action that we take.
General Promotion terms
18.In addition to these Promotion Terms, your use of the mobile and new desktop and your participation in any gaming or wagering (including this Promotion) is governed by our general terms and conditions which are available here (the “General Terms”). You should therefore ensure that you have read and understood the General Terms and these Promotion Terms before taking part in this Promotion. In the case of any discrepancy between these Promotion Terms and the General Terms, these Promotion Terms shall take precedence.
19. Notwithstanding anything else contained in these Promotion Terms, you may withdraw any funds in your Main Balance at any time except where we are required to withhold such funds in order to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations.
20. William Hill has the right to refuse or withhold any winnings derived from using a “Bet Boost – Acca” in the event that funds you have deposited into your Main Balance (including any sums you have wagered) are cancelled or denied by any payment service.
21. William Hill reserves the right to refuse the whole or part of any bet, stake or similar transaction requested by you: (a) where you have breached these Promotion Terms (and/or the General Terms); or (b) at any time in our sole discretion (an “Account Restriction”), except that we will not exercise (or seek to enforce) any such Account Restriction if you have already made one or more qualifying bets in respect of the Promotion and the exercise of our discretion would:
a)affect your ability to receive the full expected value of a “Bet Boost – Acca” where you have placed all the necessary qualifying bets;
b)materially affect your ability to complete the qualifying bets required by the Promotion.
22. You may not participate in the Promotion (and you will not be entitled to receive any “Bet Boost – Acca” if you have previously been excluded by William Hill from participating in promotions or any gaming or wagering with William Hill.
23. William Hill reserves the right to cancel or amend this Promotion at any time and without prior notice. Any cancellation or amendment of this Promotion will not affect any “Bet Boost – Acca” you have used prior to such cancellation or amendment which you will be able to continue to use in accordance with these Promotion Terms.
24. These Promotion Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
25. In these Promotion Terms, the following definitions shall apply:
a)”Account” means an online account with William Hill which can be accessed via the Mobile App, Mobile Site or new desktop;
b)” “Bet Boost – Acca” ” means selected bets on the Mobile Site or new desktop site on which we enable customers to enhance their odds;
c)”Cash in my bet” means selected bets for which you have the option to settle all or part of a bet at the cash in my bet value displayed on the Mobile Site or new desktop site before the relevant selection(s) ends;
d)”Flash Odds” means a market that offers customers an already enhanced price for a limited time;
e)”Main Balance” means the total funds that you have deposited into your Account plus any winnings from redeemed bets (including redeemed Free Bets), which you can withdraw as cash or wager in non-Promotion play at any time;
f)”Multiple Bet” means a linked series of Single Bets where all of the return from the first selection is automatically staked on the second selection as a win Single Bet and so on until all the selections have won, thus giving a return, or until one selection loses in which case the whole bet is lost;
g)”Qualifying Bet” shall have the meaning set out in clause 10;
h)”Single Bet” means a bet on one selection in one event (e.g. the home team to win in a football match);
26.Please refer to the following pages on the Mobile Site for more information about the types of bet / bet markets referred to in these Promotion Terms:
*Cash In My Bet